In that spirit, here are your favorite blog posts from a very strange year!
1. 10 Intentional Ways to Use Your Mornings | As a chronic snoozer, I appreciated the simple tips in this post, and it looks like many of you did, too!
2. Team Cultivate's 2020 Word of the Year | Considering our WOTY was TOGETHER, this post is a little bittersweet in hindsight, since we spent much of the year apart. However, we truly came together to support each other through all 2020 had to throw at us like never before, so ultimately it has been very fitting!
3. How to Use the PowerSheets Monthly Calendar Spreads and A Bank of Encouraging Words for Your PowerSheets | So many creative ideas in here, especially if you use a daily or weekly planner alongside your PowerSheets! I love learning from the Cultivate community.
4. What to Do When You're Unmotivated on a Goal | Bookmark this one to return to in February or March - 10 simple (but impactful!) ways to move forward when you hit a slump!
5. Free Ways to Make Progress on Your Goals | Free? Yes, please! No matter what type of goal you've set (fitness, reading, finance, career!), we've got great free resources to share.
6. 25 Relaxing Phone Free Activities to Try Right Now | Equipping and encouraging you to detach from your phone will always be a passion of ours.
7. Action Steps for Racial Reconciliation and Understanding | We're grateful this bank of Tending List ideas was a helpful resource throughout this momentous year.
8. The Basics of Building a Legacy | Everything we do is pointed toward getting you to think big-picture, and to match that up to how you're living now. You loved this post breaking down the concept of leaving a legacy, and what that might mean for you today.
9. How to Set Goals With Your Kids and How to Cultivate What Matters With Your Pre-Teens and Teens | In honor of the Girls Goal Planner, we posted this mini series on cultivating with the generation. It's packed with lots of actionable ideas!
10. Finally, a trio of posts that helped us get through the early days of the pandemic: Quarantine Tending Ideas, Using Your PowerSheets in a Season of Uncertainty, and How to Pivot Your Goals When You're Stuck at Home | I'd be remiss not to pair them with this gold mine from just a few weeks ago: PowerSheets Success Stories From This Crazy Year!
Now is the perfect time to get your PowerSheets goal planner and make 2021 your best year yet. It's going to be a great year together, and we are SO excited to cheer you on!
Friends, we'd love to hear: is there a topic you'd like to see us cover on the Cultivate blog? Tell us in the comments!