1. Get to know your PowerSheets. Flip through and get to know the pages where your goals will come to life over the next 12 months! Here are a few things to look for: the stickers, monthly Tending Lists, and Quarterly Goal Refresh pages.
2. Write your name on page 5. No perfect pen or handwriting required. Sometimes writing the first words in a new book or journal are the hardest. Our best advice? Dig in with something simple to get your momentum going: your name. Messy, authentic handwriting encouraged!
3. Join the PowerSheets Community. Setting good goals is essential, and having accountability to keep making progress on those goals helps you grow them well. Join our online community to connect with fellow PowerSheets users.
4. CHAT WITH US ONLINE.We can’t wait to get to know you and follow your story! Use the social links in our site footer.
5. GET EXCITED! You’re about to begin a life-changing journey!