Adding monthly calendar spreads to the PowerSheets® Goal Planner was without a doubt one of the most highly-anticipated changes for the 2020 edition — by you, and by our team! We just knew you'd use them in incredibly creative and practical ways, and you certainly have. Today, we've rounded up a few of our favorite ways to use the monthly calendar spreads — consider them as inspiration for your own!
First, of course, it must be said: many gals are using their spreads in place of an additional paper planner, and that's great! Especially if you've always used a monthly planner, primarily use a digital planner, or are in a season of life where you only have a few events to jot down each day, the PowerSheets might now be a perfect all-in-one solution for you. (That's what I do, and I love it!) Check out this blog post for more on using your PowerSheets as a planner.
Already have a planner you love? Don't skip over your monthly pages just yet! Here are just a few of the creative uses Cultivate community members have found for their calendar spreads:
- Elisabeth is using it as a mini journal, jotting down a quick note about what she or her kids did that day.
- Anita Marie is participating in InCoWriMo (International Correspondence Writing Month!) and writing a letter each day. She uses her calendar to keep track of who she's written to, and their addresses!
- Manali is using it as a gratitude journal. She writes down 1-3 great things that happened each day, no matter how big or small.
- Christina is using it to record the verse that stood out to her in her daily devotion. "It's fun to look back over the months and see them all," she says.
- Similarly, Alyssa is using it to record her word of the day from her Write the Word journal.
- Sarah is using it to write down a memory or gratitude specifically about her husband, as part of her goal to strengthen her marriage.
- Christina is using it to remember a "high and low" from each day.
- Samantha is documenting the sweet and silly things her 19-month-old says or does each day.
- Caroline is using it to track her workouts (and rest days!). She adds up her time and mileage each week. "It's been nice to have a visual to see how I balance moving my body each week," she says, "and to continue the momentum!"
- And in classic Cultivate fashion, Sandi is using her calendar to track her small wins! Bet she is loving watching them add up :)
We'd love to hear: how are you using your PowerSheets monthly calendar spreads? As a calendar, or for something else? Tell us in the comments, if you'd like!