"Little by little" will always be one of the most powerful mantras in a Cultivator's vocabulary. We believe that good things grow, little by little!
This special journal helps you notice and celebrate those little-by-little steps forward toward a life of cultivating what matters! And what we notice and celebrate, grows!
Each day, use this journal to write down anything you want to keep track of:
- Something you're grateful for
- Your goal progress
- A special memory
- A great decision you made
- ...or anything you want to remember!
This journal includes everything you love about journals—an undated format, gold foil details, a bookmark, and an inspirational quote to keep you motivated each week!
These journals are great for gifting and the perfect size to sit on your nightstand or take with you on the go!
What You'll Love
- Inspiring reminders and gold-foil details on every page
- Flexible, undated format - no guilt needed if you miss a day or week!
- Wipeable cover with gold foil and a grosgrain ribbon bookmark to mark your place
- 110 pages (enough for a year or more of daily entries)
- Printed on high-quality, acid free, wood free (won’t yellow!) 80 lb paper
- Measures 4" by 6.5" - great for throwing in a bag to celebrate progress wherever you are!
I love this little journal. I’ve been working on being more mindful, and this is the perfect guide to write down all the little joys throughout the day.
A delightful little notebook to record special memories
What a good practice -- slow down and remember. Grateful it has helped you do that, Kathleen!
This is a good place for me to write down those squirrel moments ;) And then know where I wrote them down!
I LOVE this little book. My word of the year has been joy, and each night I write down a few things they brought me joy that day. I now seek out more joy day to day & it’s fun to look back on it!
Great gift for "coming-of-age" young ladies.