Looking for an easy way to carry allthethings? We've got you!
You've loved our accessory pouches for years —now, we're so happy to introduce you to their big sister! Designed to help you stay organized and have everything you need within easy reach (no matter where your day takes you!), the new Carry All Pouch is the perfect accessory to hold your PowerSheets®, your day planner, or your Write the Word journal —but that's just the beginning!
Here are a few more of our favorite ways to use these versatile accessory bags:
- For planning tools. Use a paper planner alongside your PowerSheets? They'll both fit neatly inside your Carry All Pouch, with room for a few favorite accessories, too. (Think: washi tape, stickers, notebooks!)
- For devotional favorites. Tuck your current volume of Write the Word, your Bible, a notebook for sermon notes, and a pen inside. It's even big enough to stash a few things to occupy kiddos when you bring it with you to church!
- For travel. Make packing easier by compartmentalizing items inside a pouch or two. It's the perfect size for hair-styling accessories or toiletries, or as an overnight grab bag for longer road trips when you don't want to bring your whole suitcase into the hotel.
- For happy mail. Encouragement postcards, greeting cards, pens, stickers, stamps, an address book—they'll all fit inside with ease. Make it easy to make a habit of sending notes to loved ones by keeping all of your supplies together!
- For an on-the-go diaper bag. Turn your favorite tote into a diaper bag by loading up your pouch with diapers, wipes, a change of clothes, and even a snack or small toy.
- For tech accessories. Though your pouch fits many small iPads or e-readers, it's also great for wrangling cords, chargers, and other small tech odds and ends.
- For beach accessories. Keep your sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, snacks, and favorite beach read sand-free on your next trip to the shore.
- For a tote divider. Do you carry everything and the kitchen sink on your shoulder? Divide and conquer by corralling a subset of items—first aid, beauty, desk accessories—within your larger tote bag.
- For keeping your kids busy on-the-go. Stash playing cards, a Write the Word journal, markers, stickers, an activity book, small toys, and more inside and hand one to each kiddo before a big road or plane adventure.
- For giving a gift. For an eco-friendly presentation option, slip your gift inside a colorful pouch instead of wrapping it in paper. Two gifts in one!
We'd love to hear: how are you using your Carry All Pouch?
P.S. Here are 21 of our favorite ways to use the Carry All Pouch's little sister, the Accessory Pouch!