Are you ready to be part of the easiest summer book club you've ever done?
What does the "easiest book club" actually mean? As summer kicks off for many of you, we know your time is valuable, and we want you to prioritize the things that matter most to you with the extra sunshine in your days!
Starting today, we'll be reading a chapter a week, and I'll be showing up in your inboxes on Tuesday mornings to cheer you on, share my biggest takeaway from the week's chapter, and encourage you to share what you're learning! We'll start discussing a new chapter every Tuesday together. Here's a schedule for you:
Chapter One: Tuesday, June 5
Chapter Two: Tuesday, June 12
Chapter Three: Tuesday, June 19
Chapter Four: Tuesday, June 26
Chapter Five: Tuesday, July 3
Chapter Six: Tuesday, July 10
Chapter Seven: Tuesday, July 17
Chapter Eight: Tuesday, July 24
Chapter Nine: Tuesday, July 31
Chapter Ten: Tuesday, August 7
Remember, this is about progress, not perfection. Use the chapter a week as a guideline. In fact, we encourage you to move at your own pace! When I was in elementary school, I was often scolded for reading ahead–don't worry, I won't be doing that here!
Ready to get started?
- Order your Summer Book Club Bundle today! Signing up for the newsletter below will send you the first three chapters of Cultivate to read electronically while you wait for your happy mail to arrive!
- Join the Cultivate Book Club Facebook group, and introduce yourself!
- Sign up for our Summer Book Club newsletter below to get access to our bonuses page! There are discussion questions, phone and computer backgrounds, a fun coloring page, and more!
- Invite a friend to join us! Share our blog post with them, and invite them to enter the giveaway and cultivate what matters alongside you this summer!
- Save the date for Tuesday, August 7th. Lara will be hosting a book club party on Facebook Live, and we'd love to have you join–even if you don't read a single page in Cultivate!
Lara wrote Cultivate as part encouragement and part practical guide, and she offers wisdom from her personal story that encourages women of all ages and backgrounds to release themselves from the comparison trap and embrace progress, not perfection. This book is all about embracing imperfect, grace-filled progress to grow a life of joy. I can't think of a better book to be the anthem for our summer!
A flourishing life is possible–no perfection required!
Sign up below to join the Cultivate Book Club!
We don't want the fun to stop there! To celebrate summer alongside you, we're sending a summer book club bundle to one lucky winner:
- A signed copy of Cultivate and Make It Happen
- 2 Fruitful Friendships Workbooks—one for you and one for a friend
- Cultivate desk card set
- A set of our Fruitful Summer Encouragement Postcards
- $50 Amazon gift card to build out your summer reading library
- Personal video message from Lara
There are lots of different ways to enter to win, and we'll choose one lucky winner at random on August 8th.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
We'd love to hear from you! Are you joining us on this grace-filled book club journey this summer?