Making Things Happen Spring 2019 Conference
Register today to receive nearly HALF OFF your ticket price!
The Making Things Happen Conference–now in its ninth year–is a conference experience unlike any other! If you want to finally be the person you were made to be—free of guilt and the need to be perfect—Making Things Happen is for you!
Join us March 25-26, 2019 in Chapel Hill, North Carolina for a two-day intensive led by Lara Casey, founder and CEO of Cultivate What Matters and best-selling author of Make it Happen and Cultivate, designed to help you uncover your purpose and create a cultivated action plan you can't wait to get started on!
MTH is for everyone: love-at-home moms, corporate CEO’s, students, creatives, non-creatives, and everyone in between have joined us over the last nine years. The unifying factor in all our attendees is a desire to live intentionally and make the most of your time and gifts.
Included in your Making Things Happen experience:
- NEW! Sunday evening welcome reception to meet your meet your fellow MTH attendees.
- Two full days (breakfast, lunch, and snacks included!) of uncovering your purpose and taking action.
- Exclusive access to an encouraging alumni community group
- NEW! A family-style dinner to celebrate what you've uncovered and the plan you've created.
- Tools, teaching, and encouragement from Lara and the Encouragement Speakers to help you be the person you were made to be!
Partner rates are available! Select the "Early-Bird Partner Rate" in the drop-down menu.
Ready to finally do the things you've always wanted to do? Register today!
Have questions or want information about payment plans? Check out our FAQ page, or email Ashlea@CultivateWhatMatters.com!
Please note, discounts and coupons do not apply to MTH tickets.