You're energetic, charming, and always dreaming up the next big thing! In a group of friends, you never shy away from sharing the new idea you've been tossing around in your head all morning. You don't see limitations. Instead, you imagine all the creative possibilities connected to your big dreams.
You bounce quickly from idea to idea, always looking for what's new, fun, and exciting, and it can be hard to focus on bringing those ideas to completion. In the past, when you've started something new, you dove all in, channeling all your energy and attention to making it happen... until your next idea popped into your field of vision.
When it comes to goal setting, you have no shortage of big dreams and plans for your life. You just need a trusted system (and coach!) that works and can help you break those ideas down, tend to them little by little, and bring them to completion. That's where you'll start to see the magic happen, and that's where we can help!
You're in luck! We've gathered a few starting steps to help you make 2019 your best year yet:
- Use our proven goal-setting process. In Make it Happen, Lara Casey walks you through her personal story of surrendering her fear, ending the chase for perfection, and saying yes to cultivating a life full of what matters. Part encouragement and part practical guide, Lara weaves her personal story with prompts and questions from our proven process to help you uncover what matters most, make a plan, and tend to it little by little.
- Break down your big ideas into mini-goals. You have no trouble coming up with big dreams and goals, but breaking them down into mini goals will give you the momentum you need to bring your ideas to life! We'll tell you WHY smaller goals work, how to break them down, and how to check them off one at a time.
- Color-code your goals to stay on track. Our Goal Setting Sticker Book includes our exclusive Goal Color-Coding System to help you tend to your 2018 PowerSheets goals! What's the point of color-coding your goals? That eager brain of yours now has a visual anchor to make sure your Tending List is filled with actual priorities instead of just becoming another to-do list.
- Remind yourself that growing slow is okay. The next time you want to jump ship and move on to the next new thing, read our pep talk on why it's okay to grow slow! We'll remind you to trust that what you want to cultivate matters enough to allow it to grow over time as you take small steps forward—and some big leaps along the way, too.
- Dig deeper into a specific goal. We've created Goal Guides to walk you through uncovering specific goals in your relationship, family, finances, and wellness. Intentionally designed with worksheets, activities, and conversations prompts, these guides will help you get started on a solid path and keep the momentum going!
- Choose one starting step! Our Goal Action Plan Ideas blog series is designed to supply you with a bank of starting steps for your PowerSheets goals on a variety of topics. Whether you're looking to cultivate your faith or embrace healthier habits in the season ahead, this series has practical things you can start doing today!
We know what it's like to feel overwhelmed with an ever-growing list of to-dos, to be disappointed when we’re not spending time doing the things we love, and to want to love the people we care about well. Our CEO and Founder, Lara Casey, created the PowerSheets Goal Planner to help women just like you uncover what matters most and take action to become who you were meant to be. This isn't just another planner; it's a trusted goal-planning system that works for everyone, in any stage of life, right where you are. Sign up to be the first to know when we launch 2019 PowerSheets later this fall!