June is here! This month marks the official beginning of summer. Are you ready to prepare for an intentional and fun month ahead? This summer looks a little different for all of us this year. But, an intentional summer is not about the perfect summer bucket list checked off. An intentional summer is focused on what matters!
Are you ready? Let's prepare together! Grab your PowerSheets® Intentional Goal Planner and join Lara outside in the garden during the PowerSheets PrepCast for June.
Psst—new to the Prepcast? It's your new favorite way to complete your monthly prep pages! Join Lara to walk through your month page-by-page in about 30 minutes. Easy and enjoyable, with accountability, encouragement, and a musical soundtrack to boot!
- 0:55 - Turn to your May Tending List and spend time marking out your final progress from May. Celebrate those little steps!
- 3:15 - Flip to page 107 and write our your "Month in Review".
- Let's process our thoughts and make some new plans. Turn over to your "Prepare Well" page for June!
- 7:00 - Turn the page to a fresh month!
- 8:00 - Get all the thoughts swirling around in your brain out on paper! Flip to your Prepare Well Page on page 109.
- 10:30 - Flip over to your Calendar page and get creative with how to use your side column on this page. Maybe write a gratitude list, relationships you want to cultivate during this time, or your summer reading list. Make sure you intentionally plan some fun and rest on your calendar page, too!
- 13:50 - Come out to the garden and catch your breath! Turn to page 112 (or the "Make What Matters Happen" this month page. Write out some of your big picture thoughts. Flip back to your PrepWork you need a little help with this.
- 18:10 - After writing out your big picture thoughts and your mind is refreshed—ask yourself, what goals can help you get to your big picture vision this month? Write those steps down, even if they are the tiniest steps!
- 19:35 - Now that you have a focus, you have a clear idea of what to focus on and what not to focus on. Now it's time to make your June Tending List! you have a clear view of what matters and what doesn't. Flip back to the page right before your June Tending List. Write down some possible ideas to focus on this month and some really small action items.
- 23:35 - You did it. (No perfect list needed!) You now have a clear picture of where you're headed in June, no matter the circumstances.
Key takeaways for your June Prep Pages:
- Take the pressure off! The relieving thing about the PowerSheets process? We focus on progress, not perfection, and over time, your little-by-little progress will add up.
- Get creative with your Monthly Calendar spread! Lots of ideas here.
- You cannot go wrong with your Tending List! There are no wrong answers. You are free to write out what works best for YOU.
- Your PowerSheets will equip you to focus on what matters and what lasts. That will transcend any to-do list or canceled plans. No matter what, you can cultivate what matters right where you are!
You're ready for a great June! There's still so much we can cultivate, and day by day, little by little, it will add up.
P.S. Make the most of your time right now. If you don't have your Six-Month PowerSheets yet, now is a great time to start. We recommend the Starter Bundle to help you live out what matters in this season!