Hi, friend! We're so glad you’ve landed here at the Break It Down Week Series! Here’s Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, and Part 5.
You want to go to a new place. How do you get there?
You break out a map, find your destination, and you need to know one other essential thing: your starting point!
It's the same with your goals.
Maybe you're not sure how to accomplish your goals. How do you get from here to there?
Name your starting point—which one of these 8 describes you today?
1. I want to do it all right now. I’m anxious for life to change and I want to make all my goals happen ASAP.
2. I don’t know how to accomplish my goals.
3. I have so many goals I want to complete this year—I’m overwhelmed!
4. I don’t even know where to start. I haven’t set goals and I’m afraid I’m behind!
5. My goals feel the same as last year. Am I doing something wrong?
6. I haven’t made perfect progress—I already feel like a failure.
7. Doing new things feels hard. Is it supposed to be hard?
8. I’m afraid to commit to goals! What if they’re the wrong ones, or what if they are and I don’t do them?
Friends, you're in the right place! Break It Down Week—kicking off tomorrow—will help you get there. No matter where you're starting, you'll learn how to break your big goals down into small, bite-sized mini goals to avoid overwhelm and make progress on what matters!
Those feelings above? Stay tuned, because we're unpacking solutions to each one over the next four days. We'll help you move forward on the things that matter to you, without burning out before February! Here's what you have to look forward to:
- Daily blog posts every morning at 9 am ET
- Instagram story shares from Team Cultivate all week long
- Tending List Tuesday LIVE focused on breaking down your goals (Tuesday at 3 pm ET)
- A free, live webinar with Lara on Wednesday at 1 pm ET: How to Achieve Your Goals. Register here to join us, or to receive the replay!
- A new podcast episode on Wednesday all about getting started right where you are—no perfection required!
Your action step right now: Name your starting point! Acknowledging where you are and what's holding you back will help you find specific solutions over the next few days. So, which one of those 8 best describes you? Let us know below!
Don't have your 2019 PowerSheets® yet? There's nothing magical about January 1st, and at the end of this year, you will be so glad you started today! Use code BREAKITDOWN for 25% off your order of One-Year PowerSheets and get started on your 2019 goals now!