It's almost here! Yes, friends, it's time to not only make your list and check it twice, but get ready to add to cart and do a happy dance! (And with these Black Friday deals, your order is sure to be oh so nice!).
But first, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you! Thank you for being here. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to walk through life with you. Thank you for being YOU! We know the recipients of your gifts, the time you spend during the holidays, and your financial resources are all precious, so it means everything to us to have your support—we're so, so grateful for you!
But let's get to the deals! We're talking up to 60% off and free gifts with every purchase (no minimum purchase required!). Deals will start on Thursday, November 23 at 5pm ET and run through Cyber Monday.
Need gifting ideas? We've got you covered!
While you're shopping Cultivate's deals, we thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite online businesses, as well. Because when you shop with small businesses, you directly support real families—real women just like you!—and that matters.
Here are 7 favorite small businesses from Team Cultivate:
- Poppy + Pink | This delightful boutique is owned by past Team Cultivate member Kaylee. It's filled with pieces your stylish loved ones will adore! Use code MERRY30 for 30% off.
- Persnicky Gifts | The tagline says it all: "Celebrate, but make it easy for moms." Need we say more? Fun fact: this sanity-saving company is owned by past Team Cultivate members Julie and Irene! Don't miss the done-for-you stocking stuffers. Free shipping for Black Friday!
- Kenzie Kern Jewelry | These handmade pieces are sure to delight the jewelry lover in your life. And—bonus—every piece is made by past Team Cultivate member Kenzie!
- Pippi Post | Book lovers, gather 'round! This shop has the cutest, most whimsical gift items for the book lover in your life. (Bonus: pair your pick with our reading journal!)
- Pip Pop Post | Not to be confused with the book goodies above, this shop boasts playful, high-quality earrings designed to make your little one's first earring experience a positive one.
- The Tiny Tassel | Bright, fun, and high-quality accessories handmade in Charleston—you can't go wrong with any of Mimi's designs!
- Francis + Benedict | Are you a color lover? (Of course you are, you're here at Cultivate!) We know you'll love the gorgeous wax print designs gracing F+B clothing—all made ethically in Togo, Africa, through this non-profit organization!