It's that time of year—gifting season! While undeniably a season of joy and delight, it can feel a bit stressful, too. After all, we want our gifts to communicate our love for the people we love.
Friends, we've got you, and we're proud to share with you our 2023 gifting suggestions for the beloved women and kids in your life from Cultivate What Matters®. Not only do we believe these gifts are worthy of their time and space, but in many cases, they'll actually give them back their time, or help them to use it in a more life-giving way.
And that, my friends, will really put the joy in giving and receiving gifts this year. We hope you find something for your loved ones (or yourself!) on this list!
Intentional Gift Ideas for Women:
2024 PowerSheets® Intentional Goal Planner | I'm listing this first because it has the power to be a life-changing gift. It does come with a caveat, though: it can be a hard gift to give "cold" if she doesn't have any context for what it is. So, reserve this for the woman who has talked about wanting to live with more intention, has shared her big goals with you, has expressed interest in your PowerSheets, or who you're committed to walking alongside as she gets started. (What a beautiful opportunity for connection!)
A purposeful notepad | With several to choose from, you're sure to find one that's perfect for a teacher, babysitter, or neighbor. Tie it up with a big satin bow for some extra flair! My favorites for gifting: Meal Planner, desk-sized Intentional Weekly Planner, Weekly Sticky, and Daily Planner.
Cultivated Conversation Card Deck | This is it!! This is my go-to gift for pretty much everyone on my list this year. This colorful deck makes such a fun, high-impact gift, and the questions really are excellent. For others on your list, try the Couples, Family, or Faith & Kids versions!
- Reading Journal | Perfect for every reader in your life, from tweens to grandmas, this elegant and thoughtfully-designed reading journal will hold her TBR list, reflections on books she's read, and journaling prompts for the reading life. Pair it with a book you love for an extra-meaningful gift!
Gratitude Journal | This sweet journal is a perfect gift for a mom or mother-in-law, I think! Help her slow down and notice the good. Plus, the gold-foil details are just gorgeous!
A Write the Word Bible Journal | Did I save the best for last? I might have. These simple journals are beloved in this community - the perfect way to get into the Word daily and grow her faith! Plus, they're gorgeous and feel very giftable! For an extra-special gift, choose the Gospels Boxed Set.
Intentional Gift Ideas for Kids:
- Girls Goal Planner | I have a feeling you know which girl in your life this would be the perfect gift for: the one who loves crafting. The one who loves details and to make a plan. The big dreamer. This planner was made by our team with so much love and thoughtfulness - she'll be in good hands with this in her backpack!
- A Write the Word for Kids Bible Journal | Our beloved Bible journals, made short and sweet for the minis! Our new Peace and Friendship themes are available now and perfect for boys and girls.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Women:
- A sticker book: choose from Goal Setting, Planner, and Color Coding
- Intentional Action Card Decks: choose from Parenting, Wellness, or Faith
- A snap-in: choose from 7 styles!
- Cultivated Conversation Card Deck
- Colorful Bible Book Tabs
- Cultivate Tumbler
- Everyday Notebooks: choose from dotted or lined and several designs
- Monthly Planner: roll it up tight and it will fit perfectly! :)
- A Tending Tape set
- Sticky notes and magnets
Finally, on behalf of our small but mighty team, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making us a part of your gifting strategy this year. We know your recipients, your time, and your money are all precious, and it means everything to us to have your support. Thank you again!