Are you feeling any of these things?
—I feel guilty about not starting some of my 2020 goals. Should I have started them all already?
—I wish I had made more progress on my January Tending List.
—I get distracted easily, and I wish it wasn't that way!
—I'm stumped on how to prep for the month ahead.
—I love my PowerSheets® and I really want to make the most out of them!
If you relate to any of these statements, you're going to love the PowerSheets PrepCast for February! February 1st can be your January 1st if you want it to be. Let's get started!
The PowerSheets® PrepCast is your new favorite way to complete your monthly prep pages! Join Lara to walk through your month page-by-page in about 20 minutes. Easy and enjoyable, with accountability, encouragement, and a musical soundtrack to boot!
- 1:28 - Review your January progress on page 67.
- 2:16 - Get after grateful! Fill out your month in review on page 69.
- 4:30 - Decide where you want to spend your time! Flip to February's Prepare Well page on page 71 and your Monthly Calendar page on page 72-73.
- 10:46 - Look back at your PowerSheets Prep Pages and refresh your mind on your 2020 big picture goals.
- 12:30 - Open up to your February pages! Fill out your Make What Matters Happen page.
- 15:20 - Simplify and prioritize your February goal ideas and decide what you want to focus on most.
- 16:15 - Sort through your February goal ideas and make your February Tending List.
- 22:15 - Wrap up with a few Tending List tips!
Key takeaways for your February Prep Pages:
- Grab your PowerSheets Intentional Goal Planner, your favorite pens, and spend 20 minutes digging in. Let's do this together!
- Let's talk about how your January went and why you don't need to perfectly mark off everything on your Tending List. Remember the best things in life grow slowly and your Tending List is not a to-do list.
- Simplify, prioritize, and sort through your February goals ideas before moving on to your Tending List. Make sure you're not growing too much at once and you're aware of what might take the most time.
- Plan to take action on those Monthly, Weekly, and Daily action items you write on your Tending List. Mark them in your Monthly Calendar Spread or set a reminder on your phone.
- Pro-tip: Put your Tending List somewhere you'll actually see it and you'll be more likely to do something about it!
Tell us! What is one item on your February Tending List? We'll choose one person who comments and send you a 2020 Goal Setting Sticker Book!