Just like we encourage you to do in the PowerSheets® Goal Planner, it's important to review all the good things from the year before moving forward. We're especially excited about all the things we—yes, that includes each of YOU—cultivated in 2018! We're celebrating here, and we're ready for 2019!
Here are the most-loved blog posts from the Cultivate blog this year:
- Crush Comparison in Six Simple Steps—I loved writing a blog post about something near and dear to my heart, but the real gem here is the comment thread!
- How to Make a Vision Board that Fires You Up—An easy step-by-step tutorial for making a vision board for your PowerSheets!
- Cultivate Your Closet in Seven Steps—Finally, learn how to clean out your closet!
- 11 Ways to Eliminate Digital Overwhelm—If you need some practical ways to implement a low-information diet, this post is for you!
- Using PowerSheets with Your Day Planner—We often call PowerSheets your day planner's best friend- we wrote a step-by-step resource for using the two together!
- 46 Productive Things to Do Instead of Scrolling Social Media—It's time to stop the scroll, once and for all!
- How to Be Present—In a world where distractions are at every corner, this blog post gives you practical ways to open your eyes to what's in front of you.
- Seven Reasons Your Goals Aren't Working—Our team has come back to this blog post numerous times when we need a reset, and we know many of you have bookmarked it, too.
- Unsure About the Cost of PowerSheets? Let's Talk—In one of my personal favorite posts from the year, we share why PowerSheets® are worth the investment when you break it down- they will give you your time back.
- 10 Things You Might Not Know About MTH Conference—Take a sneak peek at some of the more surprising things about our Making Things Happen Conference.
There's nothing magical about January 1st—it's not too late to get your PowerSheets® Goal Planner and make 2019 your best year yet!
The best is yet to come! It's going to be a great year together, and we are SO excited to cheer you on!
What is on your Good Things list? What are you most looking forward to in the year ahead? Is there a topic you'd like to see us cover on Cultivate blog? We'd love to hear from you in the comments!
P.S. Looking for more blog posts to read? Head to Lara's blog to read the top 10 posts on her blog this year!