You know when you've been keeping a really good secret and you finally get to share?! Yep, that was us on Tuesday!! We were thrilled to see that you are as excited as we are about our brand new event, and it's been so fun to field questions and chat with you all as you put plans in motion to come to Chapel Hill! (!!)
One of our most common questions? What's the difference between Cultivate Your Year LIVE (CYYL) and the Making Things Happen Conference (MTH)? Let's chat!
1. We welcome fewer guests to Making Things Happen. We have about 75 gals at each MTH Conference, and we're expecting 250 for CYYL.
2. Making Things Happen is a longer experience. MTH unfolds over two and a half days, while CYYL will begin and end in the same action-packed day (Monday, December 9th!)!
3. They each have their own bells and whistles. MTH includes a welcome reception, a seated dinner, an evening dance party, and several fireside chats in addition to two full days of sessions. CYYL will have the best kind of swag and fun experiences throughout the day. Your 2020 PowerSheets and accessories are included, too!
4. Your leaders are different, but you'll always get Lara! At MTH, you will learn from and do the work alongside industry leaders like Gina Zeidler, Katelyn James, Rhiannon Bosse, and Nancy Ray in addition to Lara.
At CYYL, Lara will take the stage throughout the day to walk you through setting your goals. Your table leaders will be gals just like you - seasoned PowerSheets users ready to answer your questions and offer inspiration for each page!
5. The vibe is different. We call MTH a "personal retreat" - a unique opportunity for refreshment and digging deep (a true life overhaul!). A hallmark of the MTH experience is that during the day, it's a quiet environment.
We're calling CYYL a PowerSheets Prep Rally on purpose! We expect a festive, joyful vibe as you work toward the concrete goal of completing your PowerSheets and setting yourself up for the year ahead. You'll have time for conversation and sharing throughout the day, and lots of opportunities to make friends!
6. At MTH, we have time to go deeper. Because of the more intimate group size and longer time together, we have the space to dig deep into your unique life situations, the barriers that are holding you back, and what you're looking ahead to in the future. At a lower price point, CYYL is the perfect introductory experience if you've never attended a live event with us before! (And if you have, it's a great refresher!)
7. CYYL is a lower price point. MTH early bird tickets are $1,295 for a two and a half-day experience, while CYYL tickets will be just $479 when ticket sales open on August 6! You can see all that's included in your CYYL ticket here.
Cultivate Your Year LIVE VIP Experience tickets sold out! You can still make 2020 the best year yet! Sign up here to receive an email when ticket sales open again in August!
Cultivate Your Year LIVE tickets will open again at the regular price ($479) on August 6 at 10 am ET. Don't miss out—tickets went fast last time!
Trying to decide which experience might be best for you? We'd love to help! Drop a question below, or sign up for a call with Team Cultivate here and let us walk you through the options!
No matter which you choose, you can't go wrong. We're excited to welcome you to the beautiful Carolina Inn soon! :)
All photos by the wonderful Rachel Coffey!