Our Favorite Things – April
The LC Team is excited to share a new series called “Our Favorite Things” with the PowerSheets Community! Each month, we’ll share our favorite things that are helping us cultivate joy, make progress on our goals and create more purpose in our days. We’d love for you to share what “things” are helping you in your PowerSheets progress, too! Share your ideas in a comment below – we’d love to hear!
- Our PowerSheets, of course! Working through our PowerSheets at the start of each month allows us to celebrate the progress we’ve made in the month before, set clear goals, and focus on specific relationship tending.
- FitBit Flex. “One of my daily goals is to take “well breaks” during the work day. I know I won’t reach my daily step goal unless I get up from my desk a few times throughout the day!” – Lisa
- A fun mug! “I’m awful at staying hydrated and preventing headaches, so I keep a fun mug on my desk at all times. It’s a visual reminder of three things: drink more water and stay healthy + take a break + maybe if I keep working hard at my pottery class I can make one of these someday. :)” – Nicole
- Graph paper. “Best thing ever! I use it for everything — from freelance notes and sketches to vacation timeline planning to pattern design (in preparation for the day I do surface design on my pottery).” – Nicole
- OPI Taupe-Less Beach. “A gel manicure is the perfect way to check off my self-care goal for the month!” – Kristin
- Prismacolor Colored Pencils. “These take me back to my college art class days! I love taking coloring breaks with my three-year-old throughout the day. These are the PERFECT colored pencils!” – Laura
- Really Woolly’s Bedtime Prayers. “This is ourÂ favorite book to read when we pray as a family at night.” – Marissa
- Bella Candle in Sweet Sangria scent. “Each morning when I wake up, I light this candle before I begin my day and it makes my room smell wonderful until it’s time for me to leave for work!” – Jess
- Filing Box. “One of my goals for this year is to organize our household paperwork. This Nate Berkus filing box is perfect!” – Marissa
- Fresh flowers. “A weekly bouquet of spring flowers (usually tulips – these last few weeks) from the routine grocery store run. They make me so happy and are one of the things that fire me up. I’m more motivated to tackle my work on a pretty desktop.” – Amber
- “Breathe” by Jonny Diaz. “I swear it’s been following me around probably not so coincidentally these last few weeks. It’s been a good reset to slow down and just breathe in the sometimes chaos of mornings with the kids, juggling deadlines on different projects, or when I’m in car and feeling overwhelmed.” – Amber