We've seen thousands of women around the world radically change their lives with the PowerSheets® intentional planner in just six months. Now, it's your turn. Try it for 25% off today - it's the perfect time to get started!
Even though 2020 and 2021 haven't looked like we thought they would, they've been years of growth—years we might look back on and marvel at the seeds planted in this season. Peonies grow through the dirt, and so do we! (You deserve a medal, a prize, a parade for all the dirt you've grown through so far!)
STEP ONE: Refresh your mind
You've made it halfway through the year, and now it's time for a Mid-Year Refresh—a chance to pause, refresh, and move forward with clarity! Here, you'll find three simple steps to refresh your life right now. Listen in as our friend and PowerSheets® user Ebony kicks things off:
To get started, download the Mid-Year Refresh worksheet now. You can fill it out all at once and have a mini PowerSheets retreat, or spread it out over a few days—you get to choose. We're so glad you're here!
Feel overwhelmed by all that's on your mind? Let's briefly quiet the noise (the opinions, images, advice, and chatter that bombards us every day), and give our minds a chance to rest and be restored. When we do this, we'll have the space to gain a new perspective on the days ahead! A refreshed mind is better able to make good decisions, and better prepared to live them out.
Maybe for you refreshment means stepping away from your environment for a few minutes, changing up a routine, or taking a break from the Internet. Here are some things to try—choose a few and write them on your worksheet!
- Unplug from technology. Put away your phone, TV, or computer for a set amount of time.
- Spend time outside. Take a walk to clear your head and enjoy the sunshine.
- Eat a meal in a new location. Instead of your kitchen table, try your front porch, backyard, balcony, or the park down the street.
- Set aside your to-do list. Take out a fresh piece of paper, and write ONLY your top three priorities for the day on it from memory.
- Brain dump or doodle. Set a timer for 15 minutes and challenge yourself to keep writing or sketching until it dings. Get everything swirling in your head onto paper.
- Read or watch something that challenges you or opens you up to a new perspective. For some in our community, this might be a great place to start.
- Keep your hands busy and let your mind wander. Bake something, color, or try one of these ideas.
- Settle in for a conversation with a friend. Untangling our thoughts with others can be so helpful.
- Take a mini-retreat to another room in your house. Grab that cup of coffee, your PowerSheets, and a pen, and spend time reflecting on the past few months and how you want to move forward in the next six.
What did you write down on your worksheet for step one? We’d love to hear from you!
P.S. Ready for more? Next week, refresh your life with what matters most. Join us online for a half day of expert goal coaching, community, encouragement, and so big leaps forward!