Making Things Happen Conference 2020 is Going Online, and You're Invited!
Friends, for years you've asked us to do MTH online, and we've never seriously considered it because we love being together too much. We fully expect to return to an in-person experience in the future. If you've ever wanted to attend MTH, but the cost or the travel or the logistics of getting across the country have kept you away, this is your chance.
Your seat is waiting. Join women from all over the world discovering a new way of doing life: exchanging pressure for freedom, overwhelm for energy, and regret for the assurance of knowing you're right where you're supposed to be.
- Spend two days uncovering your big-picture vision and goals for your life. You'll end the experience with a plan you can't wait to get started on!
- Find rest from the stresses of the last few months while investing the time in yourself to make decisions that will get you to where you want to be in the big picture, TODAY.
- Get coaching, tools, and encouragement from Lara Casey and the Encouragement Speakers to propel you forward.
- Receive two conference kits delivered right to your doorstep with all the tools (and goodies!) you need to make the most of your digital experience.
- Meet your fellow MTH attendees in daily breakout groups and Fireside Chats.
- Get exclusive access to an alumni community group to keep you encouraged and accountable long after your MTH experience.
- Enjoy two inspiring days with like-minded women from the comfort of your home or office—no travel expenses required.
Buy your ticket here for a limited time. We can't wait to see you in July!
Sign up below to hear about future events first!