For over 10 years, the PowerSheets® goal planner has helped women set, plan, and track progress towards the goals that matter most—big or small, the things they've always wanted to do. We've helped over 100,000 women all around the world grow new habits, set life-giving routines, deepen connections with the people they love, and find more joy.
For years, PowerSheets users have asked (begged?!) for a daily planner to use alongside their goal planner. And many other Cultivators, PowerSheets users or not, simply wanted a daily tool that reflected all that they love about this community.
In August 2022, we launched the Season by Season™ Daily Planner and hundreds of women chose it for their 2023 daily planning companion, selling it out before the end of the year. (Thank you!!)
With the Season by Season planner, we brought everything we had learned about living a meaningful, fruitful, joyful life over the last decade to a new space, and we were SO excited to see so many of you take the leap with us.
But of course, some of you weren't quite ready to leap into a calendar-year product, holding out hope that we'd release an academic version. And friends, we're thrilled to introduce just that very soon: the 2023-2024 Academic Season by Season Daily Planner!
Here's everything you need to know.
The Season by Season Daily Planner is for you if...
The Academic version is quite similar to the Calendar version we released last year. Both versions of the Season by Season Daily Planner are for you if...
- You find it hard to feel present and content in your current season of life.
- You spend a lot of time looking ahead or behind you, wanting time to hurry up or slow down.
- You find it challenging to balance your must-dos and your want-to-dos.
We've been there, too! It's easy to lose what matters most in the demands of a busy life. Appointments, meetings, chores, and other never-ending (but important!) tasks fill your days. Without the perspective of the big picture and gentle reminders of your goals, it can be hard to find contentment in your current season.
By combining big-picture perspective, gentle reminders of what matters most, and meaningful daily planning pages, the Season by Season planner will help you live well in your current season, one day at time.
With the Academic Season by Season Daily Planner you will...
- Get clear on your priorities for each season, each week, and each day by answering simple, guided questions.
- Make time for what matters most with encouraging daily planner pages. You'll make space for small, positive choices alongside your daily tasks.
- Enjoy each day and live each week well, no perfection required. Instead of wishing your life was different, you'll feel present and content right where you are, knowing every season is needed and every season has something for you.
And let's talk about those daily planning pages!
In addition to an ideal week mapping spread for each season, monthly calendar pages, and a weekly prep page to start each week well, your Academic Season by Season planner includes dated daily planning pages for Monday, July 31, 2023 through Sunday, August 4, 2024 (Saturday and Sunday are combined onto one page). Each daily page includes:
- Timed slots from 5am through 10pm
- Space to list (and check off!) tasks and to dos
- A reminder to live each day well, with space to note a top priority as you begin your day and a favorite win as you close it
- Gentle reminders to tend to your goals, express gratitude, and encourage someone else—all practices beloved by this community
- Inspiring, simple design
What's new in the 2023-2024 Academic Version?
Since the 2023 Season by Season Daily Planner was the first of its kind, we were excited to make a few small tweaks for our first Academic version! When you hold your copy, you'll notice:
- The colorful new covers! The Blush Blooms cover and Bluebird linen cover will spark delight wherever your days take you.
- Updated design details throughout. We've tweaked font choices and design flourishes to be even more lovely.
- Goal-setting clarity. We've updated the journaling prompt at the opening of each season to connect more directly to your PowerSheets®. (If you don't use PowerSheets, you'll still find these pages helpful!)
- Note lines on each monthly calendar. Use them for to-dos or quick reminders.
- Habit tracking each week. Track up to four habits right in your planner on each My Upcoming Week page.
Lives of intention are built one season, one day, one small decision at a time. Whoever you are, whatever your season, you can spend your time well. The Season by Season Daily Planner is for you!
Friends, we know choosing a daily planner is an important decision for many of you—after all, it's a tool you carry with you each day, and it holds some of the most important details of the things that matter most. We are humbled and grateful to have the chance to add our own cultivated version to your options after many, many years of listening and walking alongside you. We're proud of what we've created and we can't wait to share it with you! Thank you, as always, for your enthusiasm and support—it means more than you know!
Stay tuned for more details: The Academic Season by Season Daily Planner launches May 1!