For over 10 years, the PowerSheets® goal planner has helped women set, plan, and track progress towards the goals that matter most—big or small, the things they've always wanted to do. We've helped over 100,000 women all around the world grow new habits, set life-giving routines, deepen connections with the people they love, and find more joy.
For years, our One-Year PowerSheets users asked (begged?!) for an agenda to use alongside their goal planner. And many other Cultivators, PowerSheets users or not, simply wanted a daily tool that reflected all that they love about this community.
Last year, we were SO grateful (and excited!) to finally deliver on your requests, bringing everything we've learned about living a meaningful, fruitful, joyful life over the last decade to a new space. The Cultivate What Matters Season by Season™ Daily Planner launched with a 2023 annual edition, and it has been so fun to see this community use and customize their daily planners ever since!
And now, for 2024, we've got several fun surprises to share with you! Let's dive in!
The Season by Season Planner is for you if...
First, let's talk about who the Season by Season planner is for. The Season by Season planner might be for you if...
- You find it hard to feel present and content in your current season of life.
- You spend a lot of time looking ahead or behind you, wanting time to hurry up or slow down.
- You find it challenging to balance your must-dos and your want-to-dos.
We've been there, too! It's easy to lose what matters most in the demands of a busy life. Appointments, meetings, chores, and other never-ending (but important!) tasks fill your days. Without the perspective of the big picture and gentle reminders of your goals, it can be hard to find contentment in your current season.
By combining big-picture perspective, gentle reminders of what matters most, and meaningful daily planning pages, the Season by Season planner will help you live well in your current season, one day at a time.
With the Season by Season Planner you will...
- Get clear on your priorities for each season, each week, and each day by answering simple, guided questions.
- Make time for what matters most with encouraging planner pages. You'll make space for small, positive choices alongside your daily tasks.
- Enjoy each day and live each week well, no perfection required. Instead of wishing your life was different, you'll feel present and content right where you are, knowing every season is needed and every season has something for you.
What's new for 2024?
For 2024, you have the option of choosing between a daily AND a weekly Season by Season planner! YES! The brand-new Season by Season Weekly Planner takes all you love about the daily and delivers it in a weekly format.
In addition to an ideal week mapping spread for each season, monthly calendar pages, and a weekly prep page to start each week well, your weekly planner includes dated weekly planning pages for Monday, January 1, 2024 through Sunday, January 5, 2025.
- All seven days of the week get their own column. YES!
- Each day includes timed slots from 5am through 11pm.
- You'll find space to list (and check off!) tasks and to dos each week.
- The inspiring, simple design is ready to be customized however you'd like.
Let's talk about those covers!
The covers! That's why you're really here, right?! For 2024, the daily and weekly Season by Season planners are available in two beautiful cover options.
CLEAR SKIES: This gracious linen hue is a Cultivate classic for a reason! This peaceful, hopeful, gentle blue shade will be a welcome companion for a year of clarity and forward movement.
BLOOMS: Color, fun, and energy—oh my! This new twist on our beloved blooms covers of the past is passionate and ready for anything—the perfect companion for a year of adventure and growth!
Friends, lives of intention are built one season, one day, one small decision at a time. Whoever you are, whatever your season, you can spend your time well. The Season by Season Planner is for you!Mark your calendar: the Season by Season™ Daily and Weekly Planners launch on September 12th at 10am ET! We'll be back with more on everything new soon!