That's right! You are the go-to girl when your friends need a little extra motivation, because they've watched you practice what you preach and bring your dreams and goals to life! When someone needs a kick in the pants, they show up on your doorstep or in your inbox for the best pep talk around.
You pour yourself into every single project you start, bringing it to completion without exerting much effort. Your to-do list is long, but that only motivates you to work harder and smarter. People love being around you because you radiate ease and assurance in a way that inspires confidence in others. You thrive when you receive praise and positive attention—it makes you want to work even harder.
In all your doing, it can be easy to lose sight of the things that matter most to you and what you truly want. You keep moving forward at 70 miles per hour without taking the time to stop and ask, "Is this really what matters to me, or am I doing this because someone else expects it?" It's okay to slow down and get to the root of what's most important to you so you can make sure you're spending your time cultivating what matters. Then you can use all that energy and excitement to move in that direction, encouraging a host of others along the way!
You're in luck! We've gathered a few starting steps for you:
- Get your 2019 PowerSheets and start uncovering your goals today! The PowerSheets® Goal Planner is the ultimate goal planner to help you uncover intentional goals and live them out. Our simple, three-part guided process works: you'll uncover what matters most, make an action plan, and tend to it with monthly, weekly, and daily goals. Thousands of women all around the world have made their goals happen with PowerSheets, and it's the perfect system for anyone who desires a grace-filled system that produces results.
- Use our proven goal-setting process. In Make it Happen, Lara Casey walks you through her personal story of surrendering her fear, ending the chase for perfection, and saying yes to cultivating a life full of what matters. Part encouragement and part practical guide, Lara weaves her personal story with prompts and questions from our proven process to help you uncover what matters most, make a plan, and tend to it little by little.
- Remind yourself it's okay to grow slow. Good things grow over time, and you can hang this reminder somewhere you'll see it each day for the encouragement!
- Use your words for good! Your words and your excitement have the power to encourage others in their goal-getting journeys. Use them for good by joining our community and being vocal about cheering others on!
- Join us in person to get to the root of what matters most to you. Twice a year we host our in-person conference experience in Chapel Hill, NC. At the Making Things Happen Conference, PowerSheets creator Lara Casey walks you through a two-day intensive to help you uncover who you were meant to be and to make that vision come to life.
We know what it's like to feel overwhelmed with an ever-growing list of to-dos, to be disappointed when we’re not spending time doing the things we love, and to want to love the people we care about well. Our CEO and Founder, Lara Casey, created the PowerSheets Goal Planner to help women just like you uncover what matters most and take action to become who you were meant to be. This isn't just another planner; it's a trusted goal-planning system that works for everyone, in any stage of life, right where you are. Sign up to be the first to know when we launch 2019 PowerSheets later this fall!