OFFICIAL RULES: Cultivate Your Best Year Pinterest Rules
1. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Cultivate Your Best Year Pinterest Contest in four easy steps:
- Follow @LaraCasey on Pinterest for your ultimate goal-setting inspiration.
- Create your own Pinterest board, titled “Cultivate My Best Year”.
- Visit the Cultivate Your Best Year board to pin at least 10 The Cultivate Shop you would include on your inspiration board, including one of the inspiration boards. Please note: five of the pins must be Cultivate Shop products.
- Confirm your entry by leaving a comment on the post with a link to your public Pinterest board. By entering your Pinterest board you agree to receive marketing emails from Lara Casey Media, which you may unsubscribe from at any time.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Contest begins at 12:00:00 p.m. ET on 12/05/2018 (“Start Date”) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 01/01/2019. (“End Date”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is legally open to everyone. Entrants will need to have an account on www.pinterest.com, and leave a comment on the blog post, in order to participate in the contest. The Winner of the Cultivate Your Best Year Giveaway will be published on the Cultivate Your Best Year Giveaway blog post and emailed, upon which they will have 1 week to claim their prize. This contest is void where prohibited by law. Entries and Likes made on another’s behalf by any other individuals or any other entity, including but not limited to commercial contest/Contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Contest. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries and Likes that do not meet the Pin specifications, or description specifications, or otherwise do not comply with the Official Rules herein may be disqualified. Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein is void. No Pin may be obscene, pornographic, violent, or offensive in any manner, or in any other way not suitable to be published. Sponsor will determine in its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid entry.
4. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Contest is Lara Casey Media, PO Box 9090, Chapel Hill, NC 27515 SELECTION OF WINNERS AND PRIZES
5. WINNER SELECTION: After contest deadline, all entrants that have submitted their Pinterest boards via blog comment will be entered into a random draw for the prize. Winner will be announced via Cultivate Your Best Year Pinterest Board. 6. ODDS: The odds depend on the total number of entries.
7. PRIZES: Lara Casey Media will award a single seat to the Making Things Happen Intensive in Chapel Hill, NC. Travel and accommodations are not included in the prize. All other incidental expenses not mentioned herein are the responsibility of the potential prize winner. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent substitutions as necessary, due to circumstances not under its control.
8. TAX OBLIGATIONS: Winners are responsible for reporting and paying any and all income, sales or excise taxes that may apply to accepting prizes; Lara Casey Media is not responsible for and will not pay any such taxes. Winners will be required to complete a W-9 Tax Payers form request for Identification.
9. NOTICE TO WINNER: Attempts to notify potential winners will be made via email. Lara Casey Media is not responsible for e-mail, telephone or other communication problems of any kind. If a potential winner does not respond within one week of the first notification attempt (or such shorter time as exigencies may require), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Once the winner is confirmed, Lara Casey Media will update the blog post to announce the winner of the contest.
10. VERIFICATION OF WINNERS: Potential winners may be required to execute a Submission license or assignment, affidavit of eligibility, liability release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a publicity release. If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within seven (7) days of prize notification (or such shorter time as exigencies may require), the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. In the event a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of the prize, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
11. PUBLICITY: Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s permission for Lara Casey Media to use such winner’s name, and address (city and state) for advertising or publicity purposes, worldwide, and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
GENERAL LEGAL TERMS
12. LIABILITY RELEASE By entering, all participants and/or entrants release the Sponsor from and against all claims and damages arising in connection with each entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Contest and/or his/her receipt or use of the Prize awarded in this Contest.
13. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES; INDEMNIFICATION: Each entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Contest Entities harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the covenants, representations and warranties of entrant hereunder.
14. PLAY FAIR. Lara Casey Media reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify from the Contest, and ban from any future promotions, any person it believes to have intentionally violated these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or to have tampered with any element of the Contest without notice to the disqualified or banned person. Lara Casey Media reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Contest or modify these Official Rules as necessary for any reason or as required by applicable law.
16. NORTH CAROLINA RULES. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Lara Casey Media in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions. Any legal claims arising out of or relating to the Contest or these Official Rules must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Raleigh, North Carolina.
17. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES: (A) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES and by all applicable laws and all decisions of Lara Casey Media and the individual judges which shall be binding and final; (B) TO WAIVE ALL OF HIS OR HER RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING AGAINST ANY OF THE CONTEST ENTITIES. (C) SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE MARKETING EMAILS FROM LARA CASEY MEDIA
18. LIABILITY. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Pinterest. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor.