With so many good things ahead, including the 2019 PowerSheets launch, debuting a brand new product in November, and many more wonderful things in the new year, our team is hiring a Content and Social Media Manager!
We are looking for someone excited to join our Content team and tackle any and every task with excitement and flexibility! Read the job description for more details.
One thing you'll hear us talk about often are our core values. Our core values aren’t something we teach or train on; they’re part of what makes up each of our team members. It’s our core, what makes our heart goes pitter-patter each and every day, and the guiding force in our organization.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: We see and are committed to the big picture.
- Integrity: We are genuine, humble, and trustworthy.
- The Power of One: We have a servant’s heart.
- Enthusiasm: We see challenges as opportunities, and have FUN!
- Innovation: We continually grow ourselves and our impact.
- Quality: We relentlessly pursue the highest and best value and experience for our customers.
Our heartbeat is to encourage and equip women to cultivate what matters right where they are, and we can't wait to meet the newest team member who embodies our mission and core values.
Applications are due October 28th. We’re looking for a team member who can start in December and kick off 2019 alongside us!
Please note: this is a full-time position based in Chapel Hill, NC. We are not considering remote candidates at this time. An in-person connection to our team is vital for the success of this role. We're excited to meet you!
Know someone who might be a good fit? We’d love for you to share this post with them!