You know all those things you've always wanted to do? Join us at Cultivate What Matters and let's do them!
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take a leadership role as Chief Operating Officer with a company that's poised for significant growth in the direction of what matters. After more than a decade in business, we are most proud of two things: the clarity, power, and focus of our mission - to show women there is a greater hope through goal setting, faith, and intentional living (which is shared by our team and community alike) - and the business systems and culture we've worked hard to put in place.
As the COO, you'll join a talented team that's engaged, enthusiastic, and ready to run with you. Across our Marketing and Operations teams, we have an enviable mix of longevity, new faces, and a great depth and diversity of talent and experience. We believe passionately in always improving, loving each other well, and using our gifts to help lead our community toward abundant life. Better yet, we're excited to learn from you! As a small business, we're used to pivoting on a dime and "making it better." That's one of our company mottos, alongside our six core values:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: We dig in, making the most of what we have by turning challenges into opportunities.
- Integrity: We seek wisdom to do work that reflects the character of God.
- The Power of One: We serve each other with generosity and humility.
- Enthusiasm: We reflect the joy of the Lord.
- Excellence: We relentlessly pursue the best for our customers.
- Generosity: We choose to be generous as a reflection of God's abundance.
As the COO and Integrator, you'll provide a strong counterpoint to our CEO and Visionary. For those who haven't read Traction yet, here's their description of an Integrator. A few areas where you'll dig in:
- Developing our culture and people (our best and most important asset), including leading the Leadership Team and holding them accountable
- Driving our ambitious revenue and profit goals to completion
- Synthesizing departments and resources for growth and missional alignment, including executing on the vision of the CEO
Here is a Some of your most important qualifications:
- You are a fantastic listener and asker of questions. You love to dig deep to discover the real issue and arrive at a great solution, and are both encouraging and pragmatic. You love to learn!
- You are one of the best communicators we've ever met, both in written and spoken communication.
- You are high-energy, fast-paced, and incredibly efficient! We can't believe how much you get done in a day.
- You are humble and trustworthy. Your integrity is of the highest value to you. We're wowed by how well you handle, manage, encourage, and challenge your people.
- You have 5-10 years of experience in business development, specifically growing e-commerce, managing supply chains, building a team, and achieving KPIs.
You want to do work that matters. You have ambition and drive to spare, and you're ready to use your gifts to change the world! You want both a fulfilling life AND a rewarding career (this is NOT your typical corporate job). Cultivate is the place for you!
Salary is commensurate with experience. Cultivate is an EEO employer and highly values the diverse perspective and background each new team member brings to the table. We invite everyone qualified (woman or man!) to apply for this role and can't wait to get to know you!
Please note: This is a full-time position. We will gladly consider remote candidates, but prefer someone who can work in-person with us in Chapel Hill, NC for the long-term!
To apply, please fill out our application. Applications are open and we will be reviewing them on a rolling basis. Thank you so much for your time and interest - we're very much looking forward to hearing from you!