Welcome to 2022 Prep Week! With daily video coaching and PowerSheets® in hand, we're breaking down our proven goal-setting process into five parts you can complete when you're ready (including each day with us this week, if you'd like!).
Are you tired of being tired? Weary from making plans that get interrupted? Let's do this together. Like you, we've felt the tension and stressors of this season, but we're not quitting, and neither are you. Instead of switching on autopilot, we're going to do the good work of staying engaged in our one wild and beautiful life.
With your PowerSheets Prep Work, you'll look at what worked this past year, what didn't, what's holding you back, and what fires you up in a simple, life-giving way. It will help you write a new story about all you've been through in this season—one that will allow you to move forward with confidence and joy. We're going to start planting seeds now for the good things we want to grow in 2022!
Whether you’re jumping into the Prep Work today with us, have already gotten started, or know your PowerSheets will be waiting under the Christmas tree for you, everything you need will be in Goal School.
Here's what you can expect from us this week:
- Teaching videos from Lara Casey, the creator of PowerSheets, in Goal School. We'll walk you step-by-step through each page of your Prep Work in 5 easy sections. These impactful videos are included with your 2022 PowerSheets purchase!
- Photo galleries in Goal School, where you can add photos of your completed pages and look to other cultivators for inspiration and ideas.
- Conversation starters in the PowerSheets Facebook Group and on social media. You won't have to do this goal setting thing alone!
Below you'll find a breakdown of the pages our team is planning on tackling each day. Use this as a guide, but give yourself room to go at your own pace. It's okay if you don't finish the week with your final 2022 goals set in stone—you have plenty of space to finalize them in the weeks ahead (and we can't wait to see them!).
- Monday: Pages 5-9 | Getting started and getting to know yourself right now
- Tuesday: Pages 10-15 | Looking at what is and what has been
- Wednesday: Pages 16-23 | Looking ahead: the big picture and living it out this year
- Thursday: Pages 24-29 | Setting your 2022 goals
- Friday: Pages 30-33 | Remembering where you're going: vision board, Word of the Year, and setting yourself up for success
We want to follow along on your journey too, so be sure to share your progress in the PowerSheets Facebook Group, use the hashtags #PowerSheets and #PowerSheetsPrepWeek, and tag us in your Instagram stories.
Leave a comment and let us know if you have your 2022 PowerSheets in hand and are planning to tune in next week! Introduce yourself. Tell us where you live. We'd love to see how many friends we’ll be spending time with this week!
Don't have your 2022 PowerSheets yet? Today is the perfect day to begin. Order them today, bookmark this page, and follow along when your box of PowerSheets arrives!