September is before us! No matter how August went, there is a new month ahead. Let's use this month to soak into things that delight us and the people we love so much.
This year is not over yet. There is still plenty of time left in this year for you to grow good things and live intentionally. September can be filled with clarity and focus on the things that matter most! It starts right here. Grab your PowerSheets Intentional Goal Planner® and join Lara as you get ready for September. Let's do it together!
Psst—new to the PrepCast? With Lara as your guide, you’ll walk through your monthly prep pages together in about 30 minutes. Enjoy accountability and encouragement as you plan for September!
- 2:32 - Let's take a look at the progress you made in August. Remember, your tending list isn't a check-off list. Transfer anything you didn't get to in August to your September Tending List and celebrate the little steps you made this month.
- 3:45 - Flip over to the next page, your Month in Review page! Let's cultivate some gratitude and focus on some of the good things that grew. Grab some hope and gain the confidence to move forward into this new month!
- 7:20 - Flip over to your new month and let’s prepare well. Take a few moments to fill out the Prepare Well Page.
- 9:50 - Let's fill out your Monthly Calendar spread! You can get creative with this page if you'd like. A great idea is to write out your important milestones and how you'll be using your time throughout the month. It's a great big-picture view!
- 13:10 - Let's get creative with that side column on the calendar page. Listen in for some fun ideas!
- 14:30 - Turn that page over! Remind yourself of what your goals are this year. Decide what are some of the goals that you might want to focus on this month. What really lights a fire in your soul? Write some of them down and make a list.
- 19:50 - Ready to sort through your list? Let's do it! There are some simple tips at the bottom of your page. Now that you know what matters to you, narrow down your list and write down your goals and action ideas.
- 24:00 - Time to do your Tending List! Choose how you’re going to spend your time this month and what you’re going to focus on daily, weekly, and monthly.
- 29:00 - Make it fun! Add some color and your stickers :)
Key Takeaways for your September Prep Pages:
- This is all about progress, not perfection. There is so much joy to be found along the way! Not just at the finish line. It's okay to grow slow!
- Your tending list doesn't need to be perfect! Just choose what you think works best for the month ahead. Remember, you will not finish this month checking everything off your list!
- Have a little fun with your encouraging words section. What are the words you're going to need throughout this month? Write yourself a pep-talk in advance!
- Quick color coding tip: Assign a color to each one of your big picture goals and then assign that same color to each of your action items on your tending list.
- Create momentum! Make sure you take some of your tending list items and do something with them while they're fresh on your mind. Even the tiniest step forward to get the momentum going will help you!
- Take a picture of your tending list and make it your phone background!
P.S. Did you hear? 2021 PowerSheets are coming—a new year begins here! Mark your calendars and set an alarm because the 2021 PowerSheets collection will be available on October 14 at 10:00 am ET! 🎉