Traveling to Chapel Hill for Cultivate Your Year LIVE? You'll be joining friends from all over the country, and even the globe! We're excited to make your stay in Chapel Hill an experience you'll never forget.
Traveling to Chapel Hill is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Come by car or plane. If traveling by plane, it's easiest to fly into Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)!
- Book your hotel. We have rooms blocked off at the Carolina Inn and Hampton Inn Carrboro just for you! Both are great locations (the actual event will be in the Carolina Inn) and amenities.
- Get excited! The event begins at 9 am and ends at 5 pm, so you have ample time for commuting before and after.
Chapel Hill is best known for:
- The weather. Carolina blue skies are present on most days of the year. It's the perfect escape during winter!
- The food. The cornbread at ACME, the farmer's markets, the fried peach hand pie at Lula's. Check out this "best of" list!
- UNC. Basketball games are loud and fun, and the telescope at the Morehead Planetarium and Science Center is a must do!
- The people. Chapel Hill is a giving and kind community.
Ready to book your room?
Book your room at the Carolina Inn (the conference hotel) for December 8th and/or December 9th via this link for our discounted room rate of $179/night. If for some reason that link doesn't work, use group code G-4923 in the Group Code field at checkout! Be sure to make your reservation before November 8th, when our group rate expires.
Book your room at the The Hampton Inn Carrboro via this link for our discounted room rate of $114/night. Use group code CYY at checkout! To reserve a room by phone call the hotel at 919-969-6988, press 0 and provide the Group Name Cultivate Your Year Live. Be sure to make your reservation before November 8th!
Have more questions that need answering? We want to chat with you! Sign up here for a call with a member of Team Cultivate to get all your questions answered! We're here to help!