You might have noticed we skipped our monthly Favorite Things post for October, but for good reason! With the 2018 PowerSheets Launch on October 25th, we knew it’d be full of our 2018 PowerSheets and Accessories (did you see the BRAND NEW Tending Tape?!) But we’re back, and we’re here to celebrate the progress that’s been made, and to share a few of the things that have helped us cultivate joy, make progress on our goals, and live more purposeful days this month. We’d love for you to share what has helped you in your PowerSheets progress, too-just drop a note in the comments!
- I’m so excited about finally getting to dig into our 2018 PowerSheets One-Year Goal Planner and set my goals for 2018! Grab yours today, and join us for PowerSheets Prep Week, kicking off Monday, December 4th. The Cultivate Team will be walking you through our Prep Work and cheering you on!
- Chip and Joanna Gaines can do no wrong in my eyes, so of course I love the new Hearth and Hand collection released at Target. It’s a combination of home decor and holiday items. My favorite? Their Christmas stockings. My fiancé and I are starting to talk through holiday traditions, and I’m excited to think about things like stockings!
- Drinking water has been on my daily PowerSheets goals for months, and I love using Ikea straws to make it easier. Less than $2 for a pack of 100 makes sure I stay hydrated all day long!
- As the holiday season approaches, we know that many of you will be traveling a lot more than normal. To help corral all those belongings, we love using packing cubes for your suitcase.
- Looking for a holiday gift for the man on your list that’s hard to buy for? Enter Jeni’s Ice Cream. We often end up at Jeni’s at the end of a date night, and their individual pints and Pint Club (ice cream for a year!) make for a great gift!
- Did you know we have a sister shop? The Southern Weddings Shop is full of products to help brides cultivate a life of love. I’ve been using the Joyful Wedding Planner since getting engaged in October, and it’s helped me focus on planning more than just a beautiful wedding, but an intentional marriage, too!
What “things” are helping you make progress on your goals this month? We’d love to hear so we can add them to our lists.