It's here, it's here! Our biggest sale of the year is underway! Yes, friends, it's time to not only make your list and check it twice, but click add to cart and do a happy dance! (And with these Black Friday deals, your order is sure to be oh so nice!).
But first, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you! Thank you for being here. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to walk through life with you. Thank you for being YOU! We know the recipients of your gifts, the time you spend during the holidays, and your financial resources are all precious, so it means everything to us to have your support—we're so, so grateful for you!
While you're shopping Cultivate's deals, we thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite online businesses, as well. Because when you shop with small businesses, you directly support real families—real women just like you!—and that matters.
And psst: those Cultivate deals? Don't miss them! We're talking up to 60% off, a free gift with every purchase (no minimum purchase required!), and doorbuster deals you'll love now through Monday. Our favorite? The 2023 PowerSheets® and 2023 Season by Season® bundle for $99! SHOP NOW!
Here are 10 favorite small businesses from Team Cultivate:
- Poppy + Pink | This delightful boutique is owned by past Team Cultivate member Kaylee. It's filled with pieces your stylish loved ones will adore! Use code MERRY30 for 30% off.
- Persnicky Gifts | The tagline says it all: "Celebrate, but make it easy for moms." Need we say more? Fun fact: this sanity-saving company is owned by past Team Cultivate members Julie and Irene! Don't miss the done-for-you stocking stuffers. Free shipping for Black Friday!
- Old Whaling Co. | Recommended by summer-loving Team Cultivate member Abbie, you'll love their handcrafted bath and body products and enjoy having that summer glow all year long.
- Loyal Stricklin | Shopping for the men in your life? Look no further! This company offers stylish, high-quality clothing and accessories for hard-to-shop-for men (um, all of them?!).
- Bradley's | For the person who has everything they need, chocolate is on the menu this Christmas. Team Cultivate member Casey recommends Bradley's sweets—they're all delicious!
- Laurel Box | It's no secret that the holidays can be difficult for some. This small business offers beautiful sympathy gifts for those who need an extra bit of love during this season.
- Little Seed Farm | If natural, organic, cruelty-free, and zero waste is your jam—add this company to your shopping list! You'll love their products and feel confident your gifts are good for the body and the planet this year.
- Jenessa Wait | Shop faith-filled home decor and apparel that encourages and inspires you (and is stylishly Instagrammable, too!).
- Kenzie Kern Jewelry | These handmade pieces are sure to delight the jewelry lover in your life. And—bonus—every piece is made by past Team Cultivate member Kenzie!
- Grateful Coffee | Coffee that changes the world? Yes, please! 100% of the profits from Grateful Coffee go directly to people in need.
Have a favorite that's not listed here? Add them in a comments below! We can't wait to see what you're loving right now!