A quick note to say: Cultivate is hiring! With so many good things ahead, we're excited to be adding an exceptional customer delight associate to our team.
As our Customer Delight Associate, you'll live out our core value of the Power of One daily through your kind, perceptive communication and incredible ability to find solutions for our customers.
Our ideal candidate is an exceptional communicator who finds joy in serving others. We desire for our customer service to be the best in the business; this new team member will lead that charge!
We are looking for someone excited about working on a small, dynamic team and who sees Cultivate What Matters as a long-term home for their gifts and talents—a place to grow and flourish!
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Delight inquiring customers across all platforms: email, social media, phone, etc.
- Online retail shop management: ensuring orders are filled correctly, corresponding with our fulfillment team, updating listings, etc.
- Social media management: replying to customers, answering questions, etc.
- Office management: reordering supplies, post office runs, etc.
- Embodies our core values and has a heart for our brand and mission
- Has extraordinary people skills (email and in-person)
- Is able to juggle tasks simultaneously and meet tight deadlines. Is self-motivated, hardworking, entrepreneurial, and eager to take an idea or task and run with it.
- Is curious, enthusiastic, efficient, and solution-oriented. Very organized with a strong attention to detail.
- 1-2 years online retail customer service experience preferred
- Must be able to work in our Chapel Hill, NC office
- Must be able to commit to 4-5 interviews (including at least one in-person interview) and provide references
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Will wow us with their warmth, attention to detail, and work ethic!
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please note: this is a full-time position based in Chapel Hill, NC. We are not considering remote candidates at this time. An in-person connection to our team is vital for the success of this role. We're excited to meet you!
To apply, fill out our application. Application deadline is Wednesday, April 10th.
We’ll be reviewing the applications over the next few weeks and will be in touch shortly. Thank you so much for your time and interest - we're very much looking forward to hearing from you!
P.S. Know someone who might be a good fit? We’d love for you to share this post with them!