PowerSheets Site Update!
We’re excited to let you know about some updates to the PowerSheets site. Thank you for your feedback and questions in the Technical Questions Group – we really appreciate it!
Here’s what’s new:
1. Users can choose to receive email notifications for their groups. Just click on “email options” on the left sidebar when you go to each of your groups!
2. Group leaders can choose to send welcome emails. This is a great way to introduce group members to the rest of the group, or give them a little more information about the group they’ve joined. Everyone in the group will receive this email regardless of their email settings, so use with caution.
3. Group leaders can opt out of receiving email notifications.Â When you’re on a group’s page, you’ll see a “Your Email Status Is:” dropdown to select your preference.
4. You can read old notifications. View, mark as unread or delete old notifications in your Feed.
5. Group filters are easier to use!You can now filter by online groups or local teams, and choose how you want groups to sort on the lefthand sidebar.
We’re always trying to make your experience on cultivatewhatmatters.com better! Thank youÂ again for helping us improve the usability of our community site!