March PowerSheets PrepCast
How we spend our time is how we spend our lives. And you want to spend your time well in the month ahead!
Feeling any of these things?
—I feel guilty I didn't make the progress I hoped for in February.
—I feel pressure to do it all at once—and to do it all perfectly!
—I need help reminding myself of what I'm working towards.
—I get distracted easily and need a reminder of what to say "yes" and "no" to.
—I love my PowerSheets® and I really want to make the most of them!
If you relate to any of these statements, you're going to love the PowerSheets PrepCast for March!
The PowerSheets® PrepCastis your new favorite way to complete your monthly prep pages! Join Lara to walk through your month page-by-page in about 20 minutes. Easy and enjoyable, with accountability, encouragement, and a musical soundtrack to boot!
- 0:47 - Flip to page 75 and review February before you move on to March!
- 1:50 - Celebrate the good things that happened this month.
- 3:50 - Decide where you want to spend your time and clear that mental clutter! Flip to March's Prepare Well page on page 79 and your Monthly Calendar page on page 80-81.
- 10:30 - Look back at what matters! Remind yourself what you want to say yes/no to and refresh your mind on your 2020 big picture goals.
- 11:50 - Open back up to your monthly pages! Now let's do something about what matters most to you. Fill out your Make What Matters Happen page what ideas for March.
- 14:40 - Choose to dig in! Simplify and prioritize your March goal ideas and decide what to focus on in the month ahead.
- 15:35 - Sort through and narrow your goal ideas even more. Decide what to put on your March Tending List and start each line with a verb!
- 21:40 - You did it! See clearly where you want to spend your time in March.
- 22:00 - Take it to the next level. Wrap up with a few Tending List tips to make this your best month!
- Grab your PowerSheets Intentional Goal Planner, your favorite pens, and spend a few minutes digging in. Let's do this together!
- Let's talk about what's already on your plate in the month ahead so you can spend your time well.
- Plan to write out what's on your mind for March and clear your mental clutter. Give your thoughts a place on paper where you can do something about them!
- Take the pressure off! The relieving thing about the PowerSheets process? We focus on progress, not perfection. Over time, your little by little progress will add up.
- Learn how to put your Tending List on auto-pilot. Put recurring reminders on your calendar to check in on your progress each week!
- Pro-tip: Start each line on your Tending List with a verb and be okay with a little white space on your list!
Tell us! What is one item on your March Tending List? We'll choose one person who comments and send you a 2020 Goal Setting Sticker Book!