The Gift Guide is live and the best sale of the year is here! Shop now!
When you're a cultivator, you see life through a different lens. You don't do things just to do them, but instead look for opportunities to add meaning to the things on your to do list that really matter—and intentionally cut the rest!
When you're a cultivator, everything from school pick-up to your morning routine to your vacation plans is an opportunity to love and serve the people around you, grow into the person you want to become, and spark joy.
That includes, of course, gift giving! Instead of racing the aisles of Target or Amazon to check off your gift list as quickly as possible, you view gift giving as an opportunity to help you and your loved ones cultivate what matters. Here are a few of our best tips and tricks for giving gifts that make your gals happy dance this holiday!
- Keep a running list. Jot down gift ideas throughout the year when someone drops a hint or makes an offhand comment about something they love in the Notes app on your phone. It takes a little while to get in this habit, but it's worth it to never approach another birthday or holiday without ideas!
- Help her do the basics, beautifully. A note pad might seem like a simple gift, but something that adds a little joy to her everyday tasks is a perfect pick, in our opinion! Tip: snag the List Lovers Bundle and break it up into a few gifts.
- Research shops that support a charitable cause. Giving and gratitude are a key aspect of cultivating what matters. Whether it’s investing a portion of their sales each month in a single non-profit, empowering workers by paying a living wage, or allowing their employees to devote a portion of their working hours to serving the community, find businesses that make this a priority and invest in their products or services. Did you know that every Cultivate purchase helps plant a garden?
- Shop local and small. Get to know the business owners in your community (both locally and online) and buy from them. These teams have poured their hearts into their trade, and they’d love to have your business and support. If you aren’t able to buy from them, get to know their businesses and become brand evangelists for them!
- Give a gift that facilitates her dreams and goals. Is she working overtime to take a side business full-time? Does she want to deepen her faith? Does she want to be a better friend? Is paying down debt a major goal? Listen carefully when she's confiding in you, and take direction from your conversation to give a gift that helps her on the way. PowerSheets®, of course, are our favorite tool for getting any woman where she wants to go!
Ready to do the Holidays with ease? Download the Cultivate Holiday Gift Tracker!
Our mission at Cultivate What Matters is to encourage women to cultivate what matters, right where they are. Each product we create is intended to do just that, and we’ve seen firsthand how they’ve made a difference in not just our lives, but the lives of women across the world.
Our best sale of the year is HERE and our Gift Guide is ready to help you make great gift choices for the people you love—you can't choose wrong! Everything is on sale, including 2020 PowerSheets when you buy them in a bundle!
We'd love to hear from you: what's one of the best or most meaningful gifts you've ever given? Let us know in the comments—we're always looking for great ideas!
P.S. Don't miss our fun tiered gifts just for you! Spend $100 and get a Cultivate What Matters Car Magnet (they just arrived from Sticker Mule and are looking so cute!); spend $150 and get a Joyful Greeting Card Set + previous gift; or spend $200 and get the Celebrations Binder + previous gifts!