A quick note to say: Cultivate is hiring! With so many good things ahead, we're excited to be adding an exceptional part-time (15-20 hours/week) Customer Delight Associate to our team.
As our Customer Delight Associate, you'll live out our core value of the Power of One daily through your kind, perceptive communication and incredible ability to find solutions for our customers.
Our ideal candidate is an exceptional communicator who finds joy in serving others. We desire for our customer service to be the best in the business!
We are looking for someone excited about working on a small, dynamic team and who sees Cultivate What Matters as a long-term home for their gifts and talents—a place to grow and flourish!
- Delight and assist inquiring customers across all platforms: email, social media, phone, etc.
- Online retail shop management: ensuring orders are filled correctly, corresponding with our fulfillment team, processing bulk orders, etc.
- Monitoring, improving, and reporting on response times, customer satisfaction scores, and the quality of responses
- Writing and updating Help Articles and macros
- Love for lean operations and innate ability to see and implement small efficiency tweaks. You know how to balance speed with personal attention!
- Problem-solving skills and strong understanding of conflict resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are a diplomat who understands nuance!
- Love for people and ministry opportunities
- 1-2 years online retail customer service experience preferred
- Embodies our core values and has a heart for our brand and mission
- Has extraordinary people skills (email and in-person)
- Is self-motivated, hardworking, efficient, entrepreneurial, and eager to take an idea or task and run with it. You are very organized with a strong attention to detail!
- Will wow us with their warmth, attention to detail, and work ethic!
Please note: this is a part-time position (15-20 hours/week) with a flexible schedule to be mutually determined.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Cultivate is an EEO employer and highly values the diverse perspective and background each new team member brings to the table. We can't wait to get to know you!
To apply, please fill out our application. We will be reviewing them on a rolling basis. Thank you so much for your time and interest - we're very much looking forward to hearing from you!
P.S. Know someone who might be a good fit? We’d love for you to share this post with them!