2020 Gift Guide for Cultivators
Welcome to your daily dose of merry and bright! (Doesn't that sound good?!)
Though of course we love gifting Cultivate goodies to all of our favorite gals (click right here to shop the Cultivate gift guide!), we are lucky to have many talented friends linking arms alongside us as small businesses. As you compile your shopping lists this season, we hope you'll shop some of these friends just like we will - the cultivators in your life will love you for it!
P.S. No matter what you buy, a tip from this online business straight to you: shop early this year! Shipping can be so slow right now, and that way, you'll guarantee your gifts will arrive in plenty of time!
- GraceLaced | One of Ruth's beautiful books or a ceramic ornament
- Allison Ford | Stunning, colorful modern art prints
- Lindsay Letters | A gorgeous canvas or wipeable calendar
- The Freckled Hen | Goodies to outfit a simple life and an inspiring home. We love the birdseed wreaths and La Croix ornament!
- The Tiny Tassel | Jewelry and dresses from a color lover after our own heart
- Val Marie Paper | Our favorite prayer journal
- Theolaby | An heirloom boxed collection of books to teach your little one about God
- Because of Zoe | Hair bows for your favorite little ladies
- Tal & Bert | We love the unique, modern candles and gem-studded air plants
- RB Soap Co | Soap bars with gorgeous looks and gorgeous scents. Keep an eye out for the "soap ends," too!
- Oh Happy Dani | Prints from a favorite illustrator
- Sola scripture journals | Themed scripture journals with a more masculine vibe
- Well-Watered Women Co | Journals, verse cards, and apparel
- Arielle Estoria | We love the bags, mugs, and tees with Arielle's inspiring words!
- The Zen Succulent | Lovely green things shipped straight to your door (from our stomping grounds in the Triangle!)
- Annie the Brave | Cutest little girl dresses that inspire big dreams
- The Ever Co | Sweet tees and bags for mamas and girls!
Have a favorite shop your fellow cultivators would love? Drop it in the comments - we'd love some help finishing our shopping! :)