Today’s the last day of February! We’re here to celebrate the progress that’s been made, and to share a few of the things that have helped us cultivate joy, make progress on our goals, and live more purposeful days this month. We’d love for you to share what has helped you in your PowerSheets progress, too – just drop a note in the comments!
- One of my monthly PowerSheets goals repeats each month-read three books. Book of the Month Club helps me do just that! BOTM is a subscription service that announces five book selections at the beginning of the month. Many of them are familiar ones, some are ones you might not have heard of, and sometimes they are exclusive titles. You choose one, and they ship it directly to your door! It’s an easy way to ensure I know one of my three books for the month!
- The Cultivate What Matters manifesto has encouraged our team all month long, and we love having an official manifesto to cheer us on as we continue to make little by little progress on our goals!
- We passed a cold around the office this month, and Harney and Son’s Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea was exactly what I needed during my workdays! I’m not a big tea drinker, but it was a perfect way to soothe my throat.
- Starbucks recently released their limited edition Lilly Pulitzer S’well water bottles. I’m usually not a fan of bright colors, but even I wouldn’t mind carrying my water around in one of these! They’re only available in stores, and they’re disappearing quickly, so don’t miss your chance to grab one if you see it! Psst: If you pick up a spare bottle, send me an email because there are a few Lilly-loving ladies on our team who I know would love to buy one from you
- Our Square Inspiring Desk Card sets are coming back to the shop in the coming weeks! These sweet cards are the perfect dose of color for your bulletin boards, so stay tuned!
- In an attempt to take better care of my body, I’ve recently started washing my face when I get home from work if I don’t have evening plans, and this face wash has become a favorite of mine!
- My friend Nora has started selling her embroidery online. I love her goal behind her creations-to produce pieces that bring delight! Wouldn’t these be the sweetest housewarming gift for a new neighbor?
- One of Nicole’s 2017 goals is to take more photos, and we love that Artifact Uprising makes it easy to record your memories with their vast variety of photo book options!
- We’re growing our team! The Cultivate and Southern Weddings team is looking forward to meeting our newest Editor and Customer Delight Associate! Applications close Friday, March 3rd, so don’t delay!
Tell us: what “things” are helping you make progress on your goals this month? We’d love to hear so we can add them to our lists!