It’s been a big month of transition for me, and I must say, I’m looking forward to spending August settling into new rhythms and routines. We’re here to celebrate the progress that’s been made, and to share a few of the things that have helped us cultivate joy, make progress on our goals, and live more purposeful days this month. We’d love for you to share what has helped you in your PowerSheets progress, too-just drop a note in the comments!
- Our friends at Emily Ley released their updated Home Base Binders this month, and I’ve already added one to my list (despite the fact that I’m living in a 250 square foot studio apartment!) For those of you looking for a central place to keep track of #allthethings (home, family, meals, finances, and more), this is the product for you!
- If you’re like me, you’ve been a long-time fan of Amazon Prime, but I’ve recently taken advantage of Amazon Prime Now for delivery within two hours, and it’s been a huge timesaver. Now that I live in a much bigger city, sometimes it isn’t worth my time to venture out into Atlanta traffic for one simple errand. I might be spending a few extra dollars for convenience, but I can already tell it’s saving my money because I’m not browsing that dollar aisle at Target
- In my recent move, I decided to try to eliminate paper towels from my daily use, and I purchased a handful of these Ikea dish towels to use as napkins. At only 79 cents each, it’s an easy investment.
- Nicole’s PowerSheets goal about investing her purchases into companies that have a compelling mission has really resonated with me this year, and I’ve been trying to be more thoughtful about where I’m spending money. My friend Caroline (a fellow PowerSheets user) started making jewelry as an outlet for her anxiety and recently took her jewelry business full-time. If you’re in the market for a new necklace or a gift, I recommend checking her (and other small businesses!) out!
- Add some color to your Instagram feed by following the Color Factory, a newest color pop-up shop in San Francisco. I’d be lying if I said I haven’t look at flights to San Fran
- Poshmark has been so helpful as I’ve cleaned out my closet and replaced some worn items. I’ve found new homes for some of my clothes and added a few new pieces to my closet as well. Feel free to use my referral code UHUUS if you want $5 off your first purchase (I’ll get $5, too!)
- With quite a few thank you notes to send since my move, our Encouragement Postcards have helped me stay on top of things! Best part? They’re 25% off in the shop right now! 20 postcards for $7 plus the cost of stamps? Yes, please!
What “things” are helping you make progress on your goals this month? We’d love to hear so we can add them to our lists.