Where are you right now?
Maybe you’re lying in bed, having pressed your snooze button for the third time this morning.
Maybe you’re already sitting at your computer desk, surrounded by piles of paperwork and a growing to-do list.
Maybe you’re sitting on the living room floor, surrounded by a week’s worth of laundry that needs to be folded.
Wherever you are, I’d venture to say you’ve wondered to yourself, “There has to be something more than this.”
We’ve all been there.
What if it could be different? What would you think if I told you there was a different path?
A path in which you spent your days cultivating what matters most in your life, from the exact spot you’re sitting.
It’s not about doing more or being more. It’s not about striving for perfect, or having it all together. It’s about growing the right things. It’s about growing what you’ve been given right where you are. It’s about growing what lasts longer than you. That’s what matters. And we want to help you get there.
We created the PowerSheets Goal Planner to help women uncover purpose-filled goals and do something about them.
PowerSheets are perfect for women in every stage of life, every role, and every season. PowerSheets work, and you’re going to feel the impact right away if you’re faithful to the process. PowerSheets will help you prioritize with confidence, giving you more time for what’s truly important in your life.
Because at the end of the day, isn’t time what you need most?
Less time spent scrolling and comparing. More time spent walking in your unique path.
Less time saying “yes” without thinking about boundaries. More time spent with the people who you love.
The PowerSheets Goal Planner is more than just a planner; it’s a life system that works, and thousands of women across the world have accomplished goals with their PowerSheets using our three-part system:
- PowerSheets Prep Work: the first 35 pages help you uncover your unique goals and what matters most to you
- Intentional Action Plans: step-by-step action plan pages for each of your goals with S.M.A.R.T. starting steps
- Monthly Tending Pages: Tending pages to help you live our your goals and actions plans each month!
WHAT YOU GET IN OUR ONE-YEAR GOAL PLANNER:
- NEW! Goal Refresh and Month In Review pages
- Expanded Goal Action Plan Pages
- Simpler design
- 12-month dated monthly workbook with January 2018 start month
- 188 pages of inspiring quotes and worksheets (12 more than 2017 // 21 additional full-color pages)
- 2 pages of colorful stickers
- Inside pages measure 7 x 10 inches, overall goal planner measures 9 x 10 inches
- Sturdy, yet flexible spiral binding and full-color tabs
- Water-resistant, flexible cover with rounded corners
- Free bonus materials, including a “Word of the Year” card, encouragement postcard, and inspirational desk card
- Worksheets include the Goal Action Ideas, Monthly/Weekly/Daily Tending Lists, Relationship Tending, Cultivating Gratitude, Big Dreams page for big ideas, What Fires Me Up, Things I Want to Learn/Things I Learned, and more!
- Wildcard sections to download and personalize your PowerSheets Goal Planner
- Includes exclusive access to the exclusive Cultivate What Matters community and PowerSheets Facebook Group
Our 2018 PowerSheets One-Year Intentional Goal Planner is a year-long, goal-planning system that can be yours for $55. It’s by far our best value, and once we sell out, we’re sold out until we launch 2019 PowerSheets. If you are reading this right now, the One-Year Intentional Goal Planner is the one for you. It includes a year’s worth of goal planning and tending and built-in accountability.
Now through Friday, October 27th, use the code FREESHIP for free domestic shipping when you spend more than $100 in the Cultivate Shop. Pair your One-Year PowerSheets Goal Planner with our PowerSheets Accessories Bundle to take advantage of the promotion.
One of my 2017 PowerSheets goals is to make wise financial decisions, and while I’ve made so much progress, I still have a long way to go (which is good because we still have 2.5 months left in 2017!). On that note, I want to ask you a question that’s been convicting me recently when it comes to my finances.
When is the last time you spent $100? Me? I bought a red dress and a sweater on Poshmark. Are they lovely? Absolutely. Will they help me cultivate good goals and live a life of purpose and intention? Nope.
Hear me out: there is nothing wrong with spending money on things like clothing or home decor or date nights. But like all things in life, priorities are important. In budgeting, you have to tell your money where you want it to go, or it will go wherever it wants to go (And Dave Ramsey fans out there?). And I firmly believe the same is true for your time.
2018 PowerSheets are an investment in yourself and your dreams, and in turn, an investment in your relationship with those who matter most to you. Setting good goals “cultivated goals” can have a ripple effect on your family, your children, your friend, your coworkers. You have the potential to impact your life, right where you are, starting today.
Maybe you’re happy where you are right now, or maybe you’re already feeling overwhelmed about starting fresh and you’re scared. Let us remind you that peonies grow through the dirt, and so do we. Little by little progress takes time, but it adds up. Lara and the Cultivate Team are going to walk you through every step of the process from your Prep Work to setting your goals to checking in on your Tending List each week. You are not doing this alone.
Will you join us? Order your 2018 PowerSheets One-Year Goal Planner today.
Still have questions? We’re here to answer them! Head to our FAQ page and join our FREE live class today at Noon ET for an inside look at how PowerSheets work. If you can’t join live, a free replay will be available.
One final note: you don’t have to have PowerSheets to cultivate what matters in your life. Yes, we created beautifulÂ and intentional products, but at the end of the day, we know our sales numbers aren’t important. Our heart of hearts is that today serves as a turning point in your unique life. That October 25th, 2017 will forever be the day you made the decision to stop following others’ paths and start cultivating your unique purpose whether you have PowerSheets in your hands or not.
Oh, and welcome to the Cultivate family, friend! We are so grateful to be on this journey with you!