Our Favorite Things - September
Happy fall, friends! We’re here to celebrate the progress that’s been made, and to share a few of the things that have helped us cultivate joy, make progress on our goals, and live more purposeful days this month. We’d love for you to share what has helped you in your PowerSheets progress, too-just drop a note in the comments!
- Our Cultivate What Matters Sticker Book is on sale through Monday for $8, and once it sells out, it’s gone! But have no fear. We’re releasing a brand new sticker book with our 2018 Collection. Sign up to get all the details on October 18th.
- If you read my meal planning tips, you know that I’m a creature of habit when it comes to buying food. I often buy and eat the same thing to same money and prevent decision fatigue. Because of that, HelloFresh has been a great treat! It’s a little out of my budget to receive weekly boxes, but my boyfriend and I are splitting a monthly box (you can change the delivery preference in your settings). Feel free to sign up for $40 off your first box. Note: This isn’t sponsored. HelloFresh has no idea who I am, but I do get a few dollars to add to my future box
- One of my favorite ways to stay in shape is going to barre class. If you’ve ever been, you know that “sticky” socks are a requirement. These socks from Amazon work just as well, and they’re much more affordable than buying socks in the studio.
- This herb stripper has been a game-changer for all my cooking needs. You know how sometimes you read a recipe and it says it takes 15 minutes to prep, but you spend 15 minutes simply deveining the kale? Is that just me? This makes it easy-peasy!
- Wouldn’t the Lumitory’s Supper Club Gathering Box make a great housewarming gift? I haven’t tried it myself yet, but I love how they send you everything you need. All you need to do is grocery shop and doing the cooking. Even better that 10 meals are donated to a nonprofit focused on helping to end to childhood hunger.
- LAKE pajamas have made it on my list before, but I recently got a new set for the fall as a gift and need to sing their praises again. Self-care to me isn’t just massages and manicures, but making sure I have small luxuries in certain areas of my life, and nice pajamas are a great investment (and last longer than a massage, too!)
- I’m on a quest to begin replacing toxic products in my bathroom as things run out, and I recently replaced my previous face wash with Beautycounter’s Nourishing Cream Cleanser. I love the way it smells, and it leaves my face feeling clean.
What “things” are helping you make progress on your goals this month? We’d love to hear so we can add them to our lists.