Our Favorite Things – January
Today’s the last day of January! We’re here to celebrate the progress that’s been made, and to share a few of the things that have helped us cultivate joy, make progress on our goals, and live more purposeful days this month. We’d love for you to share what has helped you in your PowerSheets progress, too – just drop a note in the comments!
- Our PowerSheets, of course! Have you done your prep work for February yet? If not, set aside some time in the next few days! (Don’t have PowerSheets? Preorder a set here, and then get started for the next few months with Lara’s free goal setting series.)
- Our whole team has a pair of soft cotton pajamas from LAKE, and they’re pretty much all we wear to sleep these days! They’re on the spendier side, but sometimes you need to treat yo’self
- In a crowded market, our friend Lindsay Letters still managed to create a beautiful product that truly stands out. If you’ve loved Lindsay’s style for as long as we have, you’ll love getting the chance to add your own color to her letters in her new coloring book, Sweeter Than Honey!
- Nicole is a big fan of this no-knead bread recipe. Perfect for keeping you busy on cold winter days, and as an unconventional Valentine’s Day present for friends!
- Do any of your 2017 goals involve learning something new? From creative writing to cooking to sewing to photography, if you want to learn about, Skillshare probably has a class to teach you about it. They’re all taught by experts, and they often run specials (like three months of unlimited class time for just $.99!).
- Lara and I both got FitBits at the beginning of the year (mine is an Altaand I think hers is a Charge 2), and our office has never been the same! The circle of open space around our central table has been newly dubbed “the track” We are both loving the reminders to get up and move!
- For those hoping to spend more intentional time with their kids or significant others, might we recommend going low-tech? These beautiful playing cards are perfect for dreary winter days, and will spruce up your next game of Rummy or Go Fish.
- For those trying out Whole30 or who just want to eat a bit healthier in the new year, I highly recommend trying this roasted butternut squash soup. Just a few ingredients, easy to make, and SO delicious!!
Tell us: what “things” are helping you make progress on your goals this month? We’d love to hear so we can add them to our lists!