This year has brought several exciting (and long-requested!) additions to the Cultivate family: we welcomed 90-Day PowerSheets® in May, and the Season by Season™ daily planner in August!
As excited as we are to offer an intentional living tool for every woman, new choices bring new questions. And now that you'll have the chance to choose between One-Year and 90-Day PowerSheets for the first time when the 2023 Collection launches, you might be wondering: which version of the PowerSheets goal planner is right for me?
We're ready to help you make a great decision! Today, we're breaking down the differences between One-Year and 90-Day PowerSheets and giving you all the info you need to choose your best goal-planning tool for 2023.
What is the same between One-Year and 90-Day PowerSheets?
Let's start here!
- All PowerSheets are goal planners—a tool that helps you define, break down, and achieve the things that really matter to you.
- All PowerSheets follow the same three-step proven process, guiding you to uncover what matters most in your big picture, set your best goals, and live them out with the help of monthly goal-setting worksheets—all based on research.
- All have expert goal coaching on every page to keep you motivated and on track.
Both One-Year and 90-Day PowerSheets use the same high-quality paper (120 gsm). They also both include:
- Monthly calendar spreads
- Spaces for Wildcards throughout
- A review spread at the end of the planner to remember the season you've just lived
- Access to Goal School, our online PowerSheets portal to keep you on-track and accountable
What are the major differences between One-Year and 90-Day PowerSheets?
- SIZE: 90-Day (90D) PowerSheets are smaller, lighter, and more portable at 6x9" and 128 pages. One-Year (OY) PowerSheets measure 7.75x10.5" with 144 pages.
- BINDING: OY PowerSheets have a gold coil binding. 90D PowerSheets are perfect bound and lay flat when open.
- LENGTH: 90D PowerSheets include three months of planning pages. OY PowerSheets include twelve.
- PREP WORK: The 90D Prep Work is slimmed down to make it simple to complete four times a year - 14 pages, versus 17 in OY.
- TENDING LIST: The lines for monthly, weekly, and daily action items in the Tending List are distributed differently in 90D and OY (7 monthly, 4 weekly, and 4 daily in 90D / 10 monthly, 6 weekly, and 7 daily in OY).
- PLANNING PAGES: 90D PowerSheets include weekly planning pages.
Is the Prep Work different in 90-Day PowerSheets?
It is! The Prep Work (the thoughtful questions that guide you to set your best goals) in 90-Day PowerSheets is a slimmed-down version of the original Prep Work. Since you'll be completing it four times a year, we honed in on the most impactful exercises to revisit each quarter!
What elements are unique to One-Year PowerSheets?
Our bestselling and most-loved goal planner remains the legacy pick for big dreamers who find us around the beginning of the year and prefer to keep their goal planning in one designated (beautiful!) spot!
One-Year PowerSheets have:
- A pocket on the inside cover for accessories and notes
- A gold coil binding
- A sheet of colorful and goil-foil stickers
- Space to build an inspiration board
- 3 quarterly refreshes to check in on your vision and reset for the season ahead
They also feature the Brainstorm Your Month page across from the Tending List, and all calendar spreads and monthly pages are dated.
What elements are unique to 90-Day PowerSheets?
90-Day PowerSheets combine the proven goal-setting strategies we've honed over the last decade with meaningful weekly planning pages. With 90-Day PowerSheets in hand, you'll make a plan and then use it to live each day well.
90-Day PowerSheets have:
- A perfect bound binding that lays flat when open
- Dot grid Notes page at the beginning and end of every month
- 23 (!) dot grid and blank pages for you to use however you'd like at the back of the book
- Two color-coordinated grosgrain bookmarks to mark your place
- Weekly planning spreads - 5 per month, undated. Each day of the week has an unlined space for jotting appointments, plans, and action steps, and there's also a lined to do section and an unlined notes section.
Which version of the PowerSheets goal planner is right for you?
Of course, only you can make that decision for your unique life, but here's a simple guide:
You might prefer 90-Day PowerSheets if...
- You appreciate the Prep Work, but want to hop right into doing
- You're in a season of transition, or your schedule and priorities fluctuate throughout the year
- You like to start fresh often, setting new goals each quarter
- You want your PowerSheets and planner in one package (90-Day PowerSheets include weekly planning pages!)
- You prefer a perfect bound binding
- It's helpful to break up the cost of your goal planner over a longer period
- The Prep Work is your favorite part of the PowerSheets
- Your circumstances don't change much throughout the year
- You like to set yearly goals and break them down over 12 months
- You prefer to keep your PowerSheets and planner separate (you might love using the Season by Season daily planner alongside your PowerSheets!)
- You enjoy a coil binding
- You prefer to have a lower cost over a one-year period
Want a closer look? See a flip-through of 90-Day PowerSheets here and One-Year PowerSheets here!
We'd love to hear: Which version of PowerSheets are you choosing for 2023? You can't choose wrong! :)