How to Finish the Year Strong––No Matter How it Started!
It's Mid-Year Goals Prep Week! The week where we pause the hustle, the go-go-go, and take just a minute to look back and look forward. This week, we're taking simple steps to set ourselves up for success for the rest of the year—no matter how it started.
One of the best steps you can take? Watch Lara's NEW live class! You want to move forward in your goals, and she'll help you get there. Here's what you can expect:
- We'll chat about common things holding you back from accomplishing your goals, and identify simple ways to move forward!
- Lara will give you an update on her own 2019 goals, giving you a glimpse into what it might look like to work toward, tweak, and reset on your goals—a case study, of sorts! :)
- She'll end with three steps to stay motivated and finish your year strong.
- Clearly know what you want. If you don't set a clear goal, you won't know where you're headed. Ask yourself––how do you want to end this year? How do you want to feel on December 31st? Make a list and jot down ideas (get messy if that's how you work best!).
- Break it down. That big picture vision you have? We'll break it down into mini goals and action steps that are measurable, so you'll know when you've made progress. (Mini goals quickly build momentum––wahoo!)
- Take a step! Don't wait—do something about your goal right away to get the momentum rolling! Remind yourself it doesn't (and you'd don't) have to be perfect. Progress over perfection, friends!
Have PowerSheets, but haven't used them? Sign up for our kickstarter emails and commit to taking one step forward today (filling out the 2019 ideas page is a great start!).
Have PowerSheets, but feel stuck? Here is your permission to start over! It's okay––and sometimes necessary––to refresh and adjust your goals season to season.
Whichever describes you, come party with us on Instagram all this week - we're troubleshooting common Mid-Year Goal barriers and celebrating progress!
P.S. We want to hear from you! What's one step you're taking to finish the year strong?Comment below––we can't wait to hear your stories!