Gardening 101 Class
I have no idea where to start!
What if I mess up—there's so much I don't know, and it's overwhelming.
I wish someone would walk me through how to do it (with words I actually understand!).
While Lara doesn't claim to be a Master Gardener, she's learned a lot over the years (she even wrote a garden-themed book—Cultivate: A Grace-Filled Guide to Growing an Intentional Life!) and wants to give you all she's learned in a short and fun class! The best part? No green thumb required!
In this class you'll get:
- One hour and 25 minutes of gardening coaching and how-to's from a seasoned gardener—saving you lots of time and money (Lara paid someone $250 years ago to do this for her!).
- The 1 critical gardening step most people skip right over!
- A plan for what's best to grow in your location and when you should plant it. (Saving you some dead plants!)
- The Best Gardening Resources list—tools, soil, seeds, plants, and so much more, saving you HOURS of research.
- FAQs—Lara will share all her best tips with you, including gardening with kids!
- New gardening friends—you don't have to do this alone! You'll get access to our private Facebook community.
- Access to watch the class any time you like. (Replay it as many times as you want!)
BONUS! You'll get access to the downloadable 15-page Garden Planner Workbook—a $25 value!
Lara will guide you through starting (or improving!) your garden step-by-step in this class—it'll be fun and easy. We're so excited to see you there, the wait is KALE-ing us!
View our Frequently Asked Questions here!