Shop the Bundle
Daily Planner Notepad
Daily Planner Notepad
Plan your days with joy with the Daily Planner Notepad!
You've never needed this helpful tool more! With the Daily Planner Notepad, you'll organize your days and focus on your top priorities. Add your daily agenda items or use it as a daily calendar. Important reminders will remain close-at-hand when you keep track of them on your notepad.
The Daily Planner Notepad:
- Includes 90 pages and is printed on thick, bright white paper
- Colorful and filled with motivational details
- Full of space to track your hourly calendar, top priority, daily gratitude, to-dos, meal plan, exercise plan, daily water intake, and tomorrow's tasks
- A great resource to use alongside your PowerSheets® in place of a daily planner!
Whether you keep it on the counter or your desk, this Daily Planner Notepad is a perfect tool to help you establish life-changing habits and achieve the things that matter most!
What You'll Love
Perfect for keeping on your counter or desk, this notepad will help you set life-giving routines and complete the things that matter most to you.
- 90-page notepad on thick, bright white paper
- Colorful notepad with motivational details
- Space to track your hourly calendar, top priority, daily gratitude, to-dos, meal plan, exercise plan, daily water intake, and tomorrow's tasks
- Measures 5.5 x 8.5 inches
This is a well- designed and high quality product.
I love using this daily notepad to help me in the mornings make my plan for the day. It has helped my anxiety of the future by helping me focus on what I can control TODAY!
Planning my day has become part of my morning ritual. My favorite detail is the section to write tomorrow’s to-dos.
I'm so glad I got this daily planner! I think it is a must have in addition to the Powersheets. Because once you've fleshed out your goals, you need somewhere to write down what you're doing each day to move toward it, and the checkboxes are very satisfying!
So grateful it's paired well with your PowerSheets, Kaci!
I have a terrible time with trying to remember what I wanted/needed/should have for the day. This will help so there will be no more uh-oh moments.