Join the Cultivate Shop Affiliate Program
Please review the Affiliate Program Requirements before completing the online application:
- I am a PowerSheets, Write the Word or other Cultivate What Matters Shop product user.
- I am a resident of the US or Canada.
- I will commit to publishing Cultivate Shop related product content at least six times annually.
- I have an active and working website/blog centered on lifestyle, motherhood, marriage, business, faith, home, or related topic.
- My website/blog is regularly updated and has at least 3 months of content.
- I have an audience reach of at least 5,000 (social media or blog followers, newsletter subscribers, monthly visitors, etc.)
Step 1. Join Our Team
Complete the online application at ShareASale and wait for us to reach out to you with approval. Apply Now. Additionally, send an email to Marissa@CultivateWhatMatters.com to help expedite your application. Include a link to your website and a little info about you and how you intend to spread the word about Cultivate products. Your application will be reviewed within 7 business days.
Step 2. Share the #CultivateWhatMatters Love
You’ll have access to a library of graphics, banners, and links along with a monthly newsletter. Whether you add a banner to your site or feature a product in an upcoming social or blog post, you’ll have many options to share all your favorite Cultivate products.
Step 3. Earn Money
As an affiliate, you’ll earn 10% on every Cultivate Shop customer’s purchase! ShareASale takes care of all the back-end tracking, reporting, and payment.
Please contact Marissa at Marissa@CultivateWhatMatters.com if you have any questions. We are so grateful for your support and excited to invite you to join our Affiliate Program!
Other Ways to Share the Cultivate What Matters Mission
Collaborating with others in our community is a top priority for us! We love seeing how you use Cultivate What Matters shop products in your daily life as you work toward making what matters happen. Hashtag your photos with #PowerSheets #CultivateWhatMatters on your favorite social platform and you might be featured on ours!