The Cultivated Reading Journal
The Cultivated Reading Journal
You know all those books you've always wanted to read? You should go read them!
With the brand-new Cultivated Reading Journal, you will joyfully dive into every book with a plan for organizing what truly matters, a clear mind to enjoy new adventures, and an open heart ready for more.
At Cultivate, we believe the secret to real progress is saying YES to things that matter and letting go of what doesn't. This philosophy applies to our reading goals as well!
Designed specifically for you, the Cultivated Reading Journal provides a place to:
- Record the details of your favorite books as you read, including key takeaways spaces to keep your favorite ideas close to your heart.
- Cultivate your reading life with a fun list of ideas for readers like "donate books to a Free Little Library" and "unwrap a mystery read from your local library". This list will keep you inspired to be a lifelong reader!
- Keep a tidy record of books you have shared with friends in the Books I've Loaned or Borrowed pages.
- Plan your future reads, both fiction and nonfiction, with our intentional To Be Read list.
- It's ok to grow slow in all areas of your life, so we intentionally designed this journal to be undated. Track your progress with grace with undated progress markers.
- Leave a legacy of love. Imagine if you had a detailed record of your grandmother's favorite books written in her own handwriting! With digital records taking over our world, your reading journal is a treasure (maybe even an heirloom!) to be cherished by future generations. The hardback cover is designed to last for years to come!
Whether you're new to reading journals or have completed many, the Cultivate Reading Journal is perfect for you. So get ready to power down your devices and cozy up with a good book. This beautiful journal is the key to more purposeful, joyful reading!
Cover Update: This edition is printed on a white cover (previous editions had oatmeal-colored backgrounds!).
What You'll Love
- Perfect bound
- Measures 6 x 8.5 inches
- Cover: Paper over board with scuff-resistant coating, gold foil title on cover + spine, colorful inside liner.
- Text pages: 60lb. paper, full color.
- 1 colorful satin ribbon bookmark
- Made with eco-friendly materials:
- 100% recyclable belly band
- Product is made with paper from well-managed forests
The reading journal is a great way to track my reading. I love using it for fiction, Christian living, and other books. So helpful!
I absolutely love my new reading journal! It has tracking, goals, and space for 100 book notes plus so much more. I can’t wait to use this and make it a yearly thing!
This reading journal is very well made and a joy to use.
I bought one for myself and one for my sister for her birthday. We're both so excited to use this beautiful product. The design is absolutely gorgeous and it allows for a lot of books! What a perfect way to turn our reading into memories! Thank you for creating a wonderful keepsake journal!
This is a beautiful book that I can keep track of all the books I’ve read with special notes!