I'm using my PowerSheets—and I'm ready for a refresh.
Your year has probably looked different than you thought it would. This half-way point of the year is your chance to pause, refresh, and move forward with clarity!
To refresh your mind, the big picture, and focus it sometimes means breaking your habits and ways of thinking—the patterns and ways you’ve been doing things that make you feel stuck.
Below you'll find ideas, tips, and resources to help you use your PowerSheets in a new way that brings refreshment and clarity to what really matters to you in this season, right where you are.
Are you ready? Let's do this together!
- Are PowerSheets a planner?
- 5 Reasons you should set goals in community
- The history of PowerSheets
- Practical tips for starting your PowerSheets Prep
- How to be present
- How to follow through on your goals
- How to set up your PowerSheets
- How to say no
- How to number your days
- There is nothing magical about January 1
- Break Down Your Goals Guide