90-Day PowerSheets | Weekly Undated (Leatherette)
90-Day PowerSheets | Weekly Undated (Leatherette)
With the 90-Day PowerSheets® Goal Planner, you'll set, plan, and track progress towards the goals that matter most—big or small!—over a focused, 90-day window of time. Trade distractions, wasted days, and overwhelm for joyfully building a life you love. Make an intentional plan for each day, and watch your small actions add up!
With your 90-Day PowerSheets Goal Planner you will…
- Get clear on a big-picture vision for your life by answering simple, guided questions to uncover your best goals.
- Make a plan for the next 90 days that moves you toward it (we'll show you how!) through goal-setting worksheets designed to help make your goals a reality.
- Watch small actions add up as you live each week well. Instead of feeling overwhelmed, you'll move forward and want to keep going!
- Connect with other PowerSheets users through Goal School, our community of like-minded women waiting to welcome you! At Cultivate, we're with you each step of the way.
We love goals because they're the simple, best way to build a life you love. 90-Day PowerSheets combine the proven goal-setting strategies we've honed over the last decade with meaningful weekly planning pages. With your 90-Day PowerSheets Goal Planner in hand, you'll make a plan and then use it to live each day well.
What You'll Love
What raving fans LOVE, and you will, too!
- Dare to live differently—think small, do less, dream big, embrace change, pursue joy, or be brave. PowerSheets are for YOU—no matter what season you’re in!
- The most popular and results-backed goal planning prep work, ten years running!
- NEW Weekly Planning pages to keep your goals close at hand!
- Undated design to help you focus on short-term goals in a 90-day window of time, no matter what season you're in.
- Made for you—entrepreneurs, students, moms, empty-nesters, and corporate professionals have all found success with the simple but powerful PowerSheets process.
- Discover what goals and habits to focus on—and let go of the rest with the intentional goal-setting worksheets and coaching.
- A simple process that helps you break big goals down into small, daily steps. Goodbye, distractions; hello, focus!
- Cultivate what matters—no matter the season you're in with exclusive worksheets to refresh and refocus your goals each season.
- Made with the highest-quality materials, including a hardback cover, flat-lay binding, and premium no-bleed paper.
Exclusive bonuses for you:
- Enrollment in Goal School: The Cultivate Coaching Membership. Your free membership includes exclusive video coaching and PowerSheets resources.
- Exclusive access to a free library of downloadable Wildcard Pages to help you customize your goals, including a meal planner, finance tracker, reading list, monthly calendar, budget, and more!
- Access to the private community of 18,000+ women making their goals happen right alongside you.
We've helped over 150,000 women all around the world grow new habits, set life-giving routines, deepen connections with the people they love, and find more joy. Now it’s your turn—join us as we cultivate what matters together.
- Measures 6" x 9"
- 128 pages
- Printed on high-quality, acid free, wood free (won't yellow!) 120 gsm paper
- Smyth sewn binding that lays flat when open
- Wipeable linen cover with two coordinating grosgrain bookmarks
- Perforated monthly Tending Lists
- Includes 90 days' worth of undated weekly planning pages, including three monthly calendar spreads and three Tending Lists
I am a person who struggles with self awareness, in the sense that it is difficult to me to articulate a more conceptual way of thinking and being. Setting goals has always been hard for me because of this, and Powersheets has really served me in facilitating that process. I really appreciate the prep work because it gets my reflective and creative juices flowing. I am certainly still learning, and tend to not be very honed in on my goals, but the 90-day Powersheets process has broken down the four seasons so that I can set intentions for each one and keep my headspace on target. This helps me to avoid overwhelm and burnout... something I am so prone to! Thank you Cultivate What Matters! I'm going to try the One Year Powersheets in 2024.
I have loved using this 90 day leatherette goal planner so far this year. Its the perfect size and feel for me to throw in my bag and use everywhere - home, work, church etc!
I’ve tried the one-year PowerSheets the last three years in a row, and while I love the prep work and overall concept, I always felt overwhelmed by setting goals for the entire year and could never stick with them due to the mental roadblock of a full year.
After using the 90 Day PowerSheets, I no longer feel overwhelmed, I’m making more progress, and I’ve been able to combine my goal-setting, weekly/monthly planning, and morning quiet time (via the numerous note pages!) into one product! I couldn’t ask for a better, more beautiful, or simple system!
Please never stop making these, Cultivate!
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so very happy to hear you are getting the most out of your 90 Day PowerSheets and new and exciting products are already in the works for 2024. Stay tuned!! We are cheering you on, friend!
I am really loving the condensed version, but missing having my entire year in one place. It gets a little weird when I have to toggle between 2 books to keep appointments and plans clear, etc. However, I am really enjoying the weekly pages and overall condensed feel of the 90-day planner. The quality of the pages and feel of the book are unmatched and the powersheets goal-setting system keeps me on target! Any chance you guys are considering putting this concept into a year-long planner in the future?? Would Love to see that!
Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your 90-Day PowerSheets Goal Planner. We do currently offer a 2023 One Year PowerSheets Goal Planner and plans are under way to offer them again for 2024. We hope this will be helpful for all of your future goal planning. We appreciate you, friend!