Linen Accessory Pouch
Linen Accessory Pouch
Your favorite accessory pouch is back and better than ever! This year you’ll enjoy a new, wider size—perfect for Wildcards, sticker sheets, our 5.5 x 8.5 notepads, Write the Word, and more! With 2 beautiful new designs, this accessory pouch is a great way to keep it all together with style.
Fun ways to use your Accessory Pouch:
- A central storage spot for your PowerSheets® must-haves including stickers, Tending Tape, the Daily Planner Notepad, and more!
- A snack bag for life's hungry moments (your pouch is fully washable inside and out, so don't worry about any stains!)
- A spot for your tech accessories (chargers, headphones, cases, extra cords)
- As a "happy mail" kit to keep all your postcards, cards, envelopes, and stamps in one place
- A toy bag to keep your littles entertained
- One of the best things about this pouch is its versatility—whether you're using it as a purse, diaper bag, or storage carrier, this accessory pouch is fun and practical!
What You'll Love
Measures 10.75"(L) x 7"(h). This new, wider size is perfect for Wildcards, sticker sheets, our 5.5 x 8.5 notepads, Write the Word, and more!
Choose from two inspiring designs: Blush Trellis and Natural Trellis
NEW MATERIAL: Made with the highest quality linen material, a luxurious satin liner, and grosgrain ribbon zipper pull
Packaged in a 100% biodegradable polybag for protection during shipment
I am really disappointed by the 2023 color choices and design. It feels so drab. I miss the bright colors and the beautiful patterns of earlier years.
We are sorry to hear about your disappointment in color choices for the pouches. We thank you and appreciate your feedback. Our product development team will consider this feedback as they work on next years product line.
I wanted a pouch to hold my Write the Word
Journal, pens, and stickers together. Based on the description, I thought this was just what I needed! However, though the pouch is big enough, the zipper is not. The journal won’t fit in. MAYBE with a lot of squishing and finagling it would go in, but for almost daily use that’s not great. Such a bummer; I’ve no use for this as I already own several other similarly-too-small pouches.
We are sorry to hear this didn't work as expected for you. We appreciate your feedback and will pass this information to our product development team. We are so grateful for you and your feedback!!