Write The Word® | Refresh Your Mind
Write The Word® | Refresh Your Mind
Since 2015, we've helped thousands of women across the world open their Bibles, dig into encouraging faith scriptures, and make time in the Word their favorite part of the day. You can, too! The Write the Word® Bible Journals were made for you—for every season of life.
- Easy to use: just open your Bible and write out the pre-selected scriptures in your own hand
- In each two-page spread, you'll also have space to choose a word for the day and journal a prayer, what the day's reading is teaching you, or whatever else is on your heart
- 68 selected scriptures over 141 pages, including 4 scripture art pages paired with themed journaling prompts
- Undated—start anytime and complete at your own pace!
- Gold-foil details throughout and a satin bookmark to pick up right where you left off
Whether you're brand new to faith or in need of a jump start, writing the Word is perfect for you!
What You'll Love
- 68 selected scriptures over 141 pages
- Undated - start anytime and complete at your own pace!
- Easy-to-clean vegan leather cover—perfect for everyday use
- Gold-foil details throughout the journal
- Satin bookmark to pick up right where you left off
- Printed on high-quality, acid free, wood free (won’t yellow!) paper
- Measures 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- Use alongside your journaling Bible as you write the Bible by hand
I recently purchased the write the word refresh your mind journal and the choose your own scripture journal. They both are well made and beautiful. I am happy to have a beautiful journal to help with memory verse study and refreshing my knowledge of Gods word. I will be using the blank journal for my bible studies. I will be purchasing more in the future, Thank you cultivate what matters...these are perfect.
I am so happy with my Write the Word Refresh Your Mind Journal!!!
I ordered over a dozen of these journals when you had your warehouse sale. I am keeping some & gifting some to friends.
Huge plus is that I can combine two loves - Jesus (The Bible) & Fountain Pens because your paper is awesome & my ink doesn't bleed through.
Our church did a 21 day fast in the beginning of the year. All I asked of our girls was that they take time to journal each day foe the 21 days (our youngest has the kids joirnal). We did get eye rolls, however, our teen has continued to write in hers daily and is ready to start her 3rd journal. She hasn't stopped using since mid January. It'd been a blessing to see her grow in God through journaling.
Thank you for sharing your feedback on the Write the Word Journal! We love hearing how this product is making a positive impact on your daughter and continues to bless her as she journals. We are cheering you on friends!!
I have used nearly all of the Write the Word journals, and Refresh Your Mind is my favorite one. I didn't think it was even possible to have a favorite because they're all wonderful, but this one has so many familiar verses, it's like a Bible's Greatest Hits. Many of the verses are ones I have memorized (or tried to memorize) and would be wonderful for people in all different stages of life.
I purchased this for myself to try and another as a gift for a friend‘s baby shower and was so pleased. It has been absolutely perfect for the season I’m in. I have two young kids and having a structure like this to help me focus my quiet time has been so wonderful. I’m still working my way through this one, but already have another lined up for when I finish and have continued to purchase them as gifts.